User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ok so I've been couponing for about a month now and I'm addicted after filling my closet with everything from food to bathroom tissue to toothpast my husband is supprised just how much we have for how little we pay. I have a rule... don't pay over 5 dollars for anything. That's right I got 36 rolls of Royal doublerolls for under 5 bucks!
    I am however, fusterated with some of these sites because you can only order so many coupons at once. I'm a little stumped on where to get more coupons. If anyone has any tips Please send me them so I can continue my new hobby!
    oh yeah and I'm new! hi everyone!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Tear pads in stores, paper inserts every few weekends and trading with other smart canucker's

CaNewbie
    Spruce Grove - Work in the South Edmonton
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

since I started I can not believe how many tear pads I probably didn't see or just walked past. In this last week alone I have picked up at least 6 different coupons just from tearpads. I only take about 4 to ensure I leave some behind for the next person. If theres not that much left then I only take 1.
    Tears I can remember off hand.....
    Safeway has $1.50 snuggle and 0.75 post cereal. On a box of shreddies I got coupons for glad garbage bags and hidden valley salad dressing
    LD has buy 3 get one free on Fibre One bars
    SDM $2 off any covergirl product
    SOF - highliner pan seared and signature fish $1 off
    Also on FB you if you "like" a page sometimes they have coupon offerings that you can print off. Dove is one, and Summer Fresh dips is sending me a coupons.

And just recently I ventured out into coupon trades which I am still not to familiar with but hopefully once a few go through I will catch on.

Hope this helps you out.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hang out at Smart Canucks for awhile and you'll catch on quickly Trading is a great way to get more of a certain type of coupon that you use. Make a list of coupons you have to trade, and a list of things you are looking for and post it in the trade forum. Check the Smart Canucks coupons page to see what new coupons are out. Have patience, it sounds like you are doing awesome for someone whose only been doing this for a month!

Thread Information