User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I am sure that person thanks you deeply!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

you're kidness!!!!

Trading Score
    19 (95%)

To the OP. Your action of posting here for a lost coupon binder gives me hopes that not all non-couponers hate us couponers..

I am really glad the woman came back and found her binder..

I can't believe the length people will go to to get their hands on coupons.. Hold on to your binders folks..
    Earn free points, get a chance to win a great contest.. Follow this link it's worth you time I swear

Or this link as well for Quebec residents..Free GC and more..

FreeBee
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

WTG for finding it and keeping it for her! She must have been so relieved! That's a good idea to label the binder with your name, etc.

When I was shopping at WM with my mom yesterday and left my binder in the cart she kept yelling at me if I stepped even a FOOT away from the cart, saying that it wasn't safe and that someone would steal it! A few times I had some "Suspicious activity" where this one lady hovered around my cart for quite awhile so I stood closer and closer to it. Eventually, I started browsing through it, just so that she would back off. So rude!

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

oh, nice of you for posting here....i hope the owner finds you....

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I actually wrote my name and phone number in my binder... so if I ever leave it somewhere people will know its mine. I actually left it in the art at CT one time, and the lady asked me for my ID when I went to pick it up at the customer service!!!! I was glad my name was in it!!!!!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

wow such a nice thing to do !!.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

id like to see someone walk out of a store with mine without me noticing........."anyone see someone dragging a 30 pound binder out of the store?" Alot of people really dont know the value of whats inside those binders thank goodness or I think there would be alot more thefts. just for fun would be something to total up the savings in them one day. Gosh last time I did mine months ago I think it was close to 3000 dollars in coupons or something crazy like that

new couponer :)
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

You are awesome! I read this post and I was like hey that binder sounds like my friends from work, because I've seen her binder I was the one who got her into couponing but I'm like nahh can't be because she is a very diligent person and wouldn't lose it, so I told her about this thread just now because our desks are beside eachother at work, an she's like : I wanted to tell you about that but I forgot , I was me!!! LOL

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CMB-LT View Post
    You are awesome! I read this post and I was like hey that binder sounds like my friends from work, because I've seen her binder I was the one who got her into couponing but I'm like nahh can't be because she is a very diligent person and wouldn't lose it, so I told her about this thread just now because our desks are beside eachother at work, an she's like : I wanted to tell you about that but I forgot , I was me!!! LOL

LOL! well im very glad she came back for it!! thank you everyone for the reps and nice comments im glad it all worked out and someone who knew the owner saw this thread!! it did its job :D

new couponer :)
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Haha it definitely did! I just told her about the thread she was ecstatic and thrilled that you found it and held onto it for her lol

Learning to clip coupons
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CMB-LT View Post
    small world then, huh? that's awesome it was returned to her. what a great communicty, i love sc!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I never even thought to put my name and phone # in it, after reading this thread it was the first thing I did with my binder!! Thanks for the learning lesson

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momlifelove View Post
    I never even thought to put my name and phone # in it, after reading this thread it was the first thing I did with my binder!! Thanks for the learning lesson
    That's a really good and simple idea!!

I didn't loose my binder but I left my notebook (where I jot down prices, shopping lists and there's a few coupon stacks that I plan to use on the day) by the cashier at WM.
    I searched high and low for it (considering those coupon stacks where Dove stacks!). The cashier saw it and wanted to run it out to me but they are not allowed to leave their tills. So she left it with lost and found. I did eventually realize it and got it back but it was really cool that 2 days later, she recognized me and said...OH! Did you get your notebook? You left it the other day!

My hats off to you OP and I'm glad the gal was reunited with it!
    Looking for 5 minute fast, fun, easy surveys that you get paid in currency not in points? Check out PaidView Point
    Would you like to earn some paypal/amazon gift cards? Get points by clicking the lucky button at Superpoints or click here for 50 points now

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went so far as adding "reward offered" under my name and number. That darn binder means a lot to me! LOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information