User Tag List

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by taylyn View Post
    lol I am now blocked too I've emailed the reporter who did the original newspaper piece on her to tell her the truth, not only about this woman's unethical and fraudulent couponing, but also how we do it right. I have a real bee in my bonnet about this one... the woman early on went on about how she runs a catering business and coupons for that, and 5 weeks later she all of a sudden "donates" 80%? I do not believe it for a second. She refuses to say where she donates to for verification, and anyone who deletes any comments that out her for what she is doing are deleted - no credibility.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

lol I am now blocked too I've emailed the reporter who did the original newspaper piece on her to tell her the truth, not only about this woman's unethical and fraudulent couponing, but also how we do it right. I have a real bee in my bonnet about this one... the woman early on went on about how she runs a catering business and coupons for that, and 5 weeks later she all of a sudden "donates" 80%? I do not believe it for a second. She refuses to say where she donates to for verification, and anyone who deletes any comments that out her for what she is doing are deleted - no credibility.
    good for you get that bee out of the bonnet,seriously good for you!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i agree and woman(men too! i know there are male couponers out there!) like her frustrate me.. she has multi pads (yes her boxes showed some pads elastic-ed together meaning she had multi pads of the same thing!) she also said she's only been couponing for a few months BUT she's already planning to start classes (aka charge people) to teach the art of couponing.. and that urks me she is still a newbie couponer and she's planning to "teach" people and send new couponers out in the world when she isn't even an established couponer herself.. she can't talk about coupon cycles, she can't talk about slow season high season, she can't make reference to past coupons to have an idea of future coupons.. plus she's completely disregarding coupon etiquette, just imagine all the people she teaches she wont teach coupon etiquette

i'm pretty sure she is! this is one of the largest Canadian couponing forums, but with the backlash of this post i don't think she'd dare come out and say that she is here (and may even be reading this thread!)
    Such good points,but you know she is way smarter than everyone and if you don't believe me just ask her.

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Good for you! Let us know what happens!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last edited by taylyn; Thu, Jul 21st, 2011 at 10:01 PM. Reason: delete
    "Define yourself do not live by definition"

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

She gets coupon from a rep? hahaha...so she must know a rep for every manufacturer then... that is an unbelievable score!... what a bag of poop!

$25 per class?!?!?!? HAHAHAHA..

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ObsessiveCouponDisorder View Post
    She lives in the Vancouver area...she clears shelves constantly (remember Ziploc-gate??) and is rude and defensive if you call her out on hoarding coupons and shelf clearing (she has a Facebook page). Nobody should have that many (entire!!) pads of coupons.

As for her "going into business"... I would not pay a dime to have her "teach" me how to use a coupon when she clearly has zero coupon etiquette.

Just my two cents.
    I'm fairly new to the whole couponing way of life, and I couldn't believe what I saw on the newscast. First all of the pads and pads of coupons(no wonder I barely find any). Second the Glade aerosol story didn't add up, and I forgot all about the Listerine. Then when I heard she's created a business and is teaching people how to coupon, I would never pay her for any information she would want to give me, never!!! People like this are going to ruin it for everyone else, and I think someone should go to Global and speak out!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Saving Moola View Post
    Disgusting looking at all those tearpads she has. I doubt she bought them on ebay. People who take tearpads have no shame. If you really need to grab some. Take 3 or 4 max & then on your next shopping trip or at another store, grab a few more there, not the whole darn pad so other people don't get a chance to grab 1 or 2. However, just think that if 20 people went and grabbed 6 coupons, there wouldn't be any left in a few days after the coupons are displayed.

I hope she's not an Scer - puts us to shame. I real wonder how much she donates. With all those jars of bbq sauce neatly stocked on the shelf, I doubt that she intended on giving those away. Most people I know that donates food just drops it off at the food bank. Really- who would take all those supplies home, unload it & then repack it into the car & just have to unload it. It would make more sense to buy the items (most likely stacked most of her items & got them for dirt cheap) & have those packed in a box & dropped off at the food bank bins in the grocery stores on the way home. If she had bought from the London Drugs on West Broadway in Vancouver there are so many large grocery stores with food bank bins.
    Exactly, thankyou, that is what I've been thinking!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    Oh wow. I'm afraid for this poor woman. The next news report on her will be that a large group of irate people jumped her in a parking lot and all they took was her coupons....
    Sweetsparrow, that's awesome, my mother-in-law and I can't stop laughing!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Thank you for stepping up and emailing the reporter!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Sorry everyone, for all of the posts in a row, I just kept reading everyone's earlier comments and commenting on them as I read them. All of you have made some very valid points. I am a new couponer, and would never take a whole tearpad, usually 4 coupons, and then at a later date if there are some left, I take a couple more, but only what I know I will use. Now we know where the tearpads go, and why some cashiers and csm's have an attitude about couponing. Some will always ruin it for others!!! Even if she is donating(not sure I believe her)don't be unethical about it!!!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sampler View Post
    She gets coupon from a rep? hahaha...so she must know a rep for every manufacturer then... that is an unbelievable score!... what a bag of poop!

$25 per class?!?!?!? HAHAHAHA..
    laughing.

Banned
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    I didn't mean it seriously!
    Ha, ha, sorry. I was tired and thought you were implying we were all that "mad" at her.
    Last edited by Kyeste; Fri, Jul 22nd, 2011 at 06:28 AM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Do her grammar and spelling mistakes not just irritate the heck out of anyone else???!!!?!?! When someone congratulated her on being on the news (before it aired) she said something along the lines of not being surprised it was happening, because she's always good at what she sets her mind to. How about setting your mind to learning some basic spelling and grammar?!?!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by laniesmom View Post
    Do her grammar and spelling mistakes not just irritate the heck out of anyone else???!!!?!?! When someone congratulated her on being on the news (before it aired) she said something along the lines of not being surprised it was happening, because she's always good at what she sets her mind to. How about setting your mind to learning some basic spelling and grammar?!?!

Spell check is your friend! But not hers obviously. Doesn't exactly give the impression of being credible does it?

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information