User Tag List

Coupon Junkie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hi everyone,

Im relatively new to couponing and have already haved a ton of money but I have no idea where to find coupons from a tear pad..? I oly get my coupons from the online sites (websaver,save.ca etc plus printables) So if you guys would like to share where I can find coupons on a regular basis it would be fantastic. Btw I live in the Toronto GTA area so please keep that in mind if your listing newspapers or local magazines thanks =)
    This thread is currently associated with: Save.ca Coupons, Websaver

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    138 (100%)

Finding coupons on tear pads is hit or miss. You basically have to go to stores and walk around regularly to find anything. I usually go once a month to stores I know usually carry coupons. These include: Sobey's, Metro and Food Basics. All other stores I have never found any coupons so I have never gone back to them. Note that some trips you'll walk out with nothing but some trips (like the last one I had Saturday) you'll walk out with over 10 new coupons. It all depends on when and where you go and how proactive the store is in puting out coupons.

Good Luck!

Coupon Junkie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks! Also can I find coupons in newspapers? you know like the ones on tv where its a wole page of coupons I have no idea what they are called LOL

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    118 (100%)

i live in the GTA too but the north end, i found a few tear pads in zellers,shoppers,rexall try the ones in your area, you have to walk every aisle though lol also PM me if you want some tear pad coupons if you cant find any i have a few extras of everything i found so far
    hope this helps
    -- Kat --

Started couponing June 1st,2011

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    138 (100%)

In newspapers I only find the coupons from SmartSource, RedPlum and of course P&G Brandsaver. There is a thread stickied on the forum for their release dates so I usually look out for them at that time. Other then that, I rarely see other coupons.

Another way to get good coupons is to e-mail companies for products you use frequently. Just send them a quick e-mail complementing them on their products and ask if they have coupons. You may be surprised by how many of them will send you a coupon.

Also, whenever you see promotions for freebies or samples, make sure to get them cause very often a coupon will be included with the sample.

Other than that, trading here on Smart Canucks is what has gotten me the most coupons. There are some very generous traders on here (shout out to wendyjane!!) who will trade many coupons for 10+ stamps. I got many of my current coupons this way and it's also a good way to get rid of coupons you don't use that others might enjoy.

Couponing is hard work, but the benefits outweigh the work you do. It has become such a fun hobby for me and I love the feeling of walking out of a store and having saved a lot of money.

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nickypooh999 View Post
    Finding coupons on tear pads is hit or miss. You basically have to go to stores and walk around regularly to find anything. I usually go once a month to stores I know usually carry coupons. These include: Sobey's, Metro and Food Basics. All other stores I have never found any coupons so I have never gone back to them. Note that some trips you'll walk out with nothing but some trips (like the last one I had Saturday) you'll walk out with over 10 new coupons. It all depends on when and where you go and how proactive the store is in puting out coupons.

Good Luck!

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Thread Information