User Tag List

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

So excited!! I just went to the walmart in vaudreuil this morning to pick up some Janes chicken on sale (great deal with $2 off coupon) and the cashier informed me that it's being renovated into a supercenter!! This is amazing for me!
    Now if only they could change their shopping carts so i can fit my three kids into it!
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I know, I was there this morning (actually I am there every day with DS) and I was so super excited!!! OMG, one stop shopping!!! Can't wait to be able to do everything at one place. Even with one kid, shopping is an adventure! How do you do it with 3?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I saw that in an article a bit back and it was slated for this fall. I am excited!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaK View Post
    I know, I was there this morning (actually I am there every day with DS) and I was so super excited!!! OMG, one stop shopping!!! Can't wait to be able to do everything at one place. Even with one kid, shopping is an adventure! How do you do it with 3?
    Lol!! I don't know how i do it...some days people must think i'm nuts. If you see a woman with three yelling kids, a pile of coupons and flyers to price match, run away! Just kidding, most of the time they're pretty good, and I always carry snacks!

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

I sooo get you it can be an adventure to shop with little ones my 2yr old is a challenge all by him self but when my 4yr old decides to chat a storm its hard to focus and not miss a good sale! Snacks is the way to go!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The Walmart in Laval is now a SUpercentre and I was really disappointed with their prices. Maybe it's because I shop for my produce at Sami Fruits but I found the Walmart stuff cheap in some ways but their stuff is smaller. Their bananas were all too ripe. The lettuce was small for the price and not much variety. I guess in an emergency if you are there you can pick up some stuff but I will not be going there for my groceries. I didn't even look at the meat but in the deli section the prices were the same as other places. Bacon was over $5 a lb.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I agree with Patty. Big hype, not very low prices. When i went, it was a zoo in there. I wouldnt bring my kids there even if its a one stop shop.

I also shop at Sami Fruits for fruits and veggies. I also like to go to the famers at Marché 440.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Me too!!! I go to 440 for my corn, I always get it from the same farmer for the last 10 years or so.

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

Wallmart is always a zoo if you go on weekend, evening not to bad...best bet is weekday during the day. I do not set foot in there on weekend i get to agravated not worth it!

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

IMLN, I am with you on that one! I only go during the week in the mornings with DS. I never step foot in stores on the weekend with DS especially. Btw, the staff is a lot nicer in the mornings.

Thread Information