User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by janeter View Post
    I emailed Hawaii tropic a few months ago asking for a coupon and they sent me one for $5 off any Hawaii tropic product! But best thing is that the coupon also states that it is for the whole line of Energize Personal Care products, so it can also be used for $5 off Playtex products and Banana Boat sunscre! Give the email a try!
    I got the same coupon from Hawaiian tropic and picked up 3 for $1.00 at Dollarama with it!
    Check out my favorite Naturopathic Doctor with locations in Milton & Mississauga: http://www.ruthshuster.com

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yeah as someone else mentioned the ones at Dollarama are DIFFERENT. I was gonna pick some up the other day but I noticed they looked different than the normal HT sunscreen bottles so I didn't pick any up at the time and decided to do some research first. (After the research I've decided NOT to pick any up btw...)

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

i was looking for a coupon for that item for a while and never found that coupon!
    i bought the sun screen anyways 2 bucks is cheep with coupon or not!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I received the $5.00 off coupon as well. I wouldn't buy sunscreen or any other body product at a dollar store though.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ChristieJ View Post
    If you take a look at the bottles at Dollarama, you'll see that it's an older design. The new ones in stores have a green spot in the top-left hand corner with some writing (I think it says "New Scent"). The expiry date is 2014. Dollarama's expire 2012/2013, hence they are an older batch. My guess is they were cleared out because Hawaiian Tropic updated the bottle design, and Dollarama scooped them up at a bargain. If you go to a store that has high turnover, WM for example, you'll see the new bottle.
    I agree with your theory regarding how Dollarama gets these products for so cheep. This was discussed and confirmed by insiders in another thread already.

I compared the bottles I bought today at Dollarama and they are identical to my older bottle that I bought at Zellers last year. I have seen some questionable products at smaller one off dollar stores but I think being a huge chain and accepting coupons I am comfortable that Dollarrama is just buying overstock and previous versions/older batches. After all if they were fake they would not get repaid by manufactures for the coupons.

But to each their own.
    Check out my favorite Naturopathic Doctor with locations in Milton & Mississauga: http://www.ruthshuster.com

Lurking SCer
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

just wondering, what kind of sunscreen were they? (spray, lotion)
    and what's the SPF? Gonna pick some up in a few days (:

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Does anyone know if there is Hawiian tropic on sale? I know SDM currently has it at 7.99... anywhere cheaper?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Does anyone know if there is Hawiian tropic on sale? I know SDM currently has it at 7.99... anywhere cheaper?
    Dollarama its $2.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I bought all 6 of mine from Dollerama...my location had both 30 & 45 SPF...so I got three of each. My girls are blondies so the higher SPF makes me feel better!! I had no reservations purchasing the ST Lotion from Dollerama....they are one of the fastest growing retailers in Canada and I highly doubt they would risk their profit on selling "bad" or "dangerous" products!!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I`m actually looking for the Baby one. Its 7.99 at SDM and it comes with a mini 60ml bottle. Just wasnt sure if WM had it or anywhere..

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dedic8edmum View Post
    I bought all 6 of mine from Dollerama...my location had both 30 & 45 SPF...so I got three of each. My girls are blondies so the higher SPF makes me feel better!! I had no reservations purchasing the ST Lotion from Dollerama....they are one of the fastest growing retailers in Canada and I highly doubt they would risk their profit on selling "bad" or "dangerous" products!!
    .... i only used Aveeno and Ombrelle before....i am trying them (since i bought 4 at dollarama) and will see the results at the end of the week (kids are on summer camp) ..OMG am i using my kids as guinea pigs?????

Lurking SCer
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Any location in Vancouver still have them????
    It's an emergency!

Heading to hawaii in 5 days and I dont have any sunscreen LOL
    I tried the one at Seymour Street but they didnt have any.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

I wonder if the coupon being talked about is one of these? Both were acquired earlier in the year in Vancouver at various places, like Zellers, RCSS and IGA. Both expire Dec.31 '11.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Found my coupons at SDM. They came in a booklet of information. Before SC, I would never have picked it up but now, I look everywhere for coupons.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thats awesome! Now if only my Dollarama took coupons!
    Wanna get paid giftcards and Paypal cash? Join Swagbucks right now!
    Don't you want free giftcards, prizes and money just for clicking?
    I've earned $180! Join Superpoints today

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information