User Tag List

Trading Score
    26 (93%)

I have a coupon I am not going to be using (Itunes giftcards don't work for apps).

It's 3500 bonus SDM points WUB a $50 Itunes card.
    Exp Aug 16 2011.

Give me a shout if you can use it.
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart, Pharmaprix
    Last edited by wpgafwife; Fri, Jul 22nd, 2011 at 11:20 PM.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort - Herm Albright (1876-1944)

Miscmom4
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Are you sure about the Apps, my son has an Ipod and using the gift cards and he can get the apps

Trading Score
    26 (93%)

Unless they changed the rules again. I know that's why I stopped buying gift cards as they wouldn't charge the gift card for apps, only for music. That was last year or the end of 2009. I forget which. Now I just don't bother with them for anything
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort - Herm Albright (1876-1944)

Trading Score
    26 (93%)

I used them to buy apps for my ipod touches for the longest time.. and iphones too for a bit.. but then it was that I had to cheat kind of. I could download the apps on my pc and it would use the gift card balance, but if I did it directly on my ipod touch or iphone, it would bill my credit card.
    Seems that somewhere along the way they have changed it and now apps can be bought with the itunes card (listed as 2010 when the change came into effect). I'm still not comfy using their cards or program anymore though. I sent the itunes coupon to a fellow SC user

Thread Information