User Tag List

Banned
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Anybody know where to use this or if it goes on sale and for what price?At wal mart the price if i recall was 26$ something.

I really wouldn't consider buying it unless it was at a really good price because i get allergies but not to the point where I have to really take any medication for it,just a little sneezing etc. in the mornings then it goes away quite quickly.
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I'm not sure where it is on sale but did you know you can get a prescription for it through your doctor? If you have coverage, makes it way cheaper than buying it over the counter!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Depends on where you live, if you have a LD near you, it can be stacked with all the other Arius coupons out there to make it free or almost free.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Tried aerius at the begging of summer because of the coupon and it was useless for me, a couple of my friends had the same experience. Back to reactine I went, and I'm allergy symptom free again!

lighthousejen
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Me, my DH and daughter all use aerius. my hubby is allergic to all other brands of allergy pills because apperiantly there is an ingrediant in them that isn't in aerius.(sorry can't remember what it is) but they work great for us. I usually just wait till i see them on sale somewhere and then PM them+ plus stack them at LD and get them for free. That's your best bet. I know if you sign up with the company they will mail you a $10 coupon.

Thread Information