User Tag List

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I posted this in the brag section, but will put it here incase any of you miss it! Working at the mall has to have some advantages besides air conditioning and payday . I have a few nestea coupons left if anyone wants to stop by and grab them, I am here until 9 tonight!

I got Nestea singles for .49 cents a box :D! I walked into Lawtons and they had them on BOGO, which their till rings up at 50% off, so 1.49 each. With my $1 off any nestea tear pad coupon I got 12 of them for 5.88!!!! I got my tea pad coupons at 2 seprate Sobeys, as I try to take only 4-5 at a time. Single there was about 500 laying around I was greedy and took 6 .
    I also got the thinsations at Zellers for 1.99, with my BOGO coupon I got them for .99 cents each
    They have a 50% off all reduced womens hosery so I also got 10 pairs of socks for 5 bucks... I love saving money

I since wondered to payless... 3 pairs of shoes for 5.65! A pair of airwalks for a friend and 2 pairs of flip flops
    This thread is currently associated with: Payless Shoes, Sobeys, Zellers
    Last edited by Stashley; Sat, Jul 23rd, 2011 at 06:30 PM.
    *People are made to be loved and things are made to be used. There is so much confusion in this world because People are being used and things are being loved.

Kings County Coupon Queen sarah_300c's Avatar
    Trading Score
    693 (100%)

Wow, awesome deals! I wish I could make it into town! I would definitely be checking out some of those deals! I worked in a mall a couple of years ago (before I had babies, now I'm a SAHM), and I was always getting great deals like that too. It's the only thing I miss about working! haha

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sarah_300c View Post
    Wow, awesome deals! I wish I could make it into town! I would definitely be checking out some of those deals! I worked in a mall a couple of years ago (before I had babies, now I'm a SAHM), and I was always getting great deals like that too. It's the only thing I miss about working! haha

I would miss it too, but OF COURSE it would be worth it!!! I'v done crazy well this weekend... I am very pleased to say the least.
    *People are made to be loved and things are made to be used. There is so much confusion in this world because People are being used and things are being loved.

Thread Information