User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I just wanted to let everyone know before they go to Duncan WM to stack what my experience was yesterday. I asked in customer service to make sure and they said if the coupon states "one per purchase" or "cannot be combined" then no they don't stack them. After really reading the fine print on all coupons I wanted to use I only found one that was stackable and while at the cashier she handed it back to me stating that I couldn't use 2 coupons for the same product?? I am confused by what stacking means to them, but I am pretty new to this too! Maybe some of you will have better luck, I would love to know!
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

I thought WM doesn't stack anyway. Only SOF and LD
    Has something changed in the last week? I'm still out of town but collecting US coupons instead

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

There was a post on here somewhere that said Walmart in Duncan and one other place in Ontario I think, were confirmed, but I don't think so...

How is your holiday going maple188?

Karma Canuck
    Trading Score
    140 (100%)

i have been to walmart duncan twice and both times was able to stack. the first time i ran into problems, but it ended good, the second time was fine. i dont know if this has changed or not?

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I went to Duncan Walmart yesterday. My cashier was a member of Smart Canucks so maybe that helped? Anyways, I was able to stack on all purchases that I had coupons for, she was more than willing to help me out. I had also called ahead of time and was told they do stack. My cashier did not read the fine print on any of my coupons but maybe that is because she is familliar with them?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    11 (92%)

Original forum post: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/219122-...ck-now-canada/

I've tried it, went through 2 cashiers and had 2 different experiences!
    Posted about it on the thread link attached above.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I've been able to stack everytime, but some transactions were easy ( most of them) some not so. Half the staff knows you can the others not. I've had less hassles in the evenings, than in the mornings. I haven't had any problems using all my coupons. If it says one per person I just use the one coupon, other than that it's been great. The majority of the cashiers I've had have been amazing ! There are still people calling in and asking and being told no, it all depends who you get which is a pain. I always look to see who's around before I start shopping, because I don't want to waste my time and have an issue with people behind me if I don't recognize the supervisors on, or some of the cashiers. I had one friend go in and be told no, by the cashier and CSM , then another go a few hours later and it be ok. Still really hit and miss.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No problems stacking in Duncan either. And great cashiers.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thanks everyone for your feedback! I guess I just got the wrong manager and cashier!! I guess I will try again!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jamieg123 View Post
    There was a post on here somewhere that said Walmart in Duncan and one other place in Ontario I think, were confirmed, but I don't think so...

How is your holiday going maple188?
    Well now I'm even more excited to get back home. An extra place to stack is AWESOME!
    I'm in vegas at the moment and there are tons of coupons in the grocery stores. Most say "do not double" on them. The mother load is hanging on wine and hard liquor bottles.
    It's 42+ degrees during the day and I can't wait to get back to the island in 12 more days.

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

any luck finding the binders? I am excited, my coupons for my own use no longer fit in my current binder

Karma Canuck
    Trading Score
    140 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lady_arianna View Post
    any luck finding the binders? I am excited, my coupons for my own use no longer fit in my current binder
    i found awesome pages for binders at LD. they have 3 pockets each side of each page.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Anyone in Duncan WM stack today? Getting conflicting info again... today.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    11 (92%)

I haven't been back yet, it's a fair distance to travel for such unpredictable stacking. Victoria thread says their Walmart has already stopped the coupon stacking, any update on the Duncan store?
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/222292-...uptown-canada/
    Last edited by smadax; Wed, Jul 27th, 2011 at 12:13 AM.

AddiesMama
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was at the Duncan WM today and was all organized with my coupons and ready to go through the till. I went to a cashier who I never have problems with. He immediately informs me that you can no longer stack coupons....a ruse CSM came over to tell me that word just came down from head office and they have changed their coupon policies as of two days ago. I asked for a copy and the CSM said I would have to get it online (even though she had a copy in her hands) then scolded the teller for asking her about coupons when he was already told. Has anyone else heard of the new rules at Wal-Mart?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information