User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired on: Sun, Jul 21st, 2013
    is it still available? if so, where would i find it?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Aspirin took down the $6 coupon, but there is a $3 one available on their site currently
    "Define yourself do not live by definition"

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

LOL I was just thinking the same thing as I was reading some brags where people had got overages on aspirin....I thought " gee I don't remember aspirin coupons..."

Couponfreek
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OK, I PM'd you but I think I found it so i thought I'd paste it here.

Info taken from another website. This is what was said......

See the link below for a printable coupon good for $6.00 off any 325mg or 500mg Aspirin product.

Walmart sells this product for less than $6, so if you use the coupon you could get it for free
    Last edited by AmberLab; Wed, Aug 3rd, 2011 at 02:44 PM. Reason: removed coupon

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

I think Aspirin (and SC) took down this coupon so as not to use it anymore.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Asprin Coupon was almost as bad as the Show Extreme Coupining to the Couponing world. Please lets never talk about it again.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ferdo View Post
    The Asprin Coupon was almost as bad as the Show Extreme Coupining to the Couponing world. Please lets never talk about it again.
    What do you mean?

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by goondud View Post
    What do you mean?
    i think she means that because there was no size limmit and because that coupon was such a high value people were buying the smallest bottle possible and using the overage for eather other stuff in the store or cash back...oh and clearing shelves

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by idonovan View Post
    i think she means that because there was no size limmit and because that coupon was such a high value people were buying the smallest bottle possible and using the overage for eather other stuff in the store or cash back...oh and clearing shelves
    Yes that and people were trying to buy like 50 boxes just to get the overages and were planning on dumping the aspirins because they don't use them. Actually if you dont have a heart condition aspirin is really bad for you because it thins the blood. People say that clearing shelves does not hurt the store becuase they are getting there money back. They forget that if an old person comes into the store and no Aspirin they may not come back to that store because whenever they go there they never have products in stock. So just because they get their money back does not necessarily mean the store is winning. They could lose customers that pay full price for things because whenevr they try to buy something at the store things are never in stock.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Actually, the coupon CLEARLY states there IS a size limit - 325g or 500g. It should NEVER have been accepted for travel sizes, complete misuse of the coupon.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by taylyn View Post
    Actually, the coupon CLEARLY states there IS a size limit - 325g or 500g. It should NEVER have been accepted for travel sizes, complete misuse of the coupon.

agree!!
    i printed out 3 coupons...
    and brought one for $6.99
    n couldnt find that size again ...
    shelves are all clearedddd !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by taylyn View Post
    I think the 325 mg or 500 mg refers to the strength of the Aspirin, not the size of the bottle. I don't buy Aspirin so I don't know what strength the travel size comes in. The coupon shows a picture that shows 500 mg Apirin in 50 tablet size.
    "Never will you get a better psychological subject than a hungry cat" Dr. E. Thorndike
    "Never ask a hungry cat whether he loves you for you alone" L. Camuti

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsb07 View Post
    I think the 325 mg or 500 mg refers to the strength of the Aspirin, not the size of the bottle. I don't buy Aspirin so I don't know what strength the travel size comes in. The coupon shows a picture that shows 500 mg Apirin in 50 tablet size.
    Oh - I feel stupid now lol How did I not see the "m" in front of the "g"????

Trading Score
    26 (93%)

I personally found it a helpful coupon. I bought two bottles only, and they were the 6.97 bottles (though they were on sale that day for 5.97) so I paid taxes. I was happy with that. I opened them to take some that night and thankfully I opened the box carefully as there were two coupons printed on the inside of the box. One in English, One in French. 2.00 off. Same UPC for both languages but I am happy with that
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort - Herm Albright (1876-1944)

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

the travel size's are for 325mg but it only has 10 tablets in the pack. SO it falls within the guidelines. BUT those who have heart problems can only use the 81mg and the coupon does not cover that so the old ppl looking for tablets were fine I myself did not buy any but can understand the rush for overage if they did manage to get a deal I applaud them. no harm in trying.. The coupon still works if you are using EXPLORER for some reason it still open's with explorer but not Mozilla ???

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information