User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Couponinginthecountry View Post
    Sounds like a great idea, is it something my 9 year old could help with? She's really into couponing with me, and it sounds like this may be one more thing we could do together! We love itunes but it's so expensive!
    Depends on when you shop The scanning is best done as soon as you get home from the store, so if she shops with you, or is home when you get home, she could definitly help! If you do a lot of shopping at Walmart though, it gets confusing (you have to enter in the prices yourself) so it would depend on her maturity level. But, overall, it's super duper easy!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I kept forgetting to scan and they cancelled my account. They called me to tell me to return their scanner. The lady I talked to told me to just sent it via Canada Post. I had to put the Canada Post sticker thing on the box and I did and sent it on the 18th (of this month) and today I got a call again from them and they said they never got it. They asked for the tracking number but Canada Post never gave me a tracking number.

Junior Canuck michellederek@shaw.ca's Avatar
    Trading Score
    309 (100%)

I tried it a couple of years ago. Half the stuff didn't scan then so I had to type in all the codes manually. Then we are totally not organized with groceries and shop daily for stuff and found it just took way too much time. I usually like doing this kind of stuff but it was way to much work for me.
    Shhh.... I am saving money.

RRLF: Movie snack FPC's, Nestea powder drink crystals, coke classic cans

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I have had it for about six months, I am not convinced it is worth the hassle esp with the number of stores that I now have to put the product price in for. I suspect I will be sending it back soon.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

I have received the invitation but it sure looked a pain to me. I never bothered with it.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I got a call and they said they had one for me, but I declined. I shop often, some weeks daily, and often at Walmart. Too much hassle (for me).
    Raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies are one of the main reasons I have trust issues.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi All!

I received my scanner a couple of weeks ago, and in going through the rewards guide, it *seems* like you would have to do this transmitting for almost a year to redeem for almost anything. Is that the actual case (for anyone that has done it?)

I'm not sure if it will be worth the hassle. I looove points programs, and if this was a generous one I would be all over it. As of January 2012, what is the SC consensus on this program?

THANKS!

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

It took me about 7-8 months for enough points for the 2 movie passes. Filling out all the surveys speeds it along!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I do it, but it's not really worth it for me. I've never redeemed any points yet because they add up soooooo slowly. It's too much work for too little payout.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Just sent it back, too much work for the little compensation.
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I just got one and started using it this week. I was excited about it at first, but now I'm doing it, it does seem like it could be a lot of work for little reward. I'll see how I feel about it in a few months. Any other input?
    - Couponing since May 27, 2011 -
    I earned enough swagbucks to redeem for a $5 Amazon e-gift card in my first week of joining
    ! JOIN SWAGBUCKS

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Got mine.

It does sound like it's a lot of work for a little reward, but I'll try it out.
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers
    Join me at ClixSense and earn Paypal cash: http://www.clixsense.com/?4773591

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I got mine a few months ago. It does take some time to scan everything but I find it useful as it helps me go through my purchases and find errors like overcharging and missed coupons. Just recently I found I was overcharged on an item and I was able to SCOP it. I will give it more time to see if its beneficial to me.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I recieved mine in November. I read it and said the heck with it- too much time. I sent it back 2 weeks ago and they are hounding me that I never returned it. I told them to check with UPS and stop bugging me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information