User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    118 (100%)

i actually placed an order myself, not doing it for the overage, im actually making about 20 (small) donation bags for the fire station up the street from me (i hear/see their fire trucks a lot and they seem like they could use a good gesture) and when i talked to the pharmacist he actually said if i was making a donation to next time just let them know in advance and they would have it ready for pick up

so i can understand if people are just doing it for the overage that its not the best way (especially when you clear the shelf) but for those people who are actually ordering them to put the overage towards other donation items i say cutos to you

i actually might have to wait a while since they dont have any they can order right now, apparently someone else ordered 20 as well the day before so im out of luck for now, luckily i have until Sept 30th to get them, otherwise ill have to find some other items to donate
    -- Kat --

Started couponing June 1st,2011

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I wanted to get 3 (1 for us and 2 for DH's family) but the shelves were cleared.
    I asked and they were going to start putting them out..shopped around for an hour, and still nada. By the time I go back tomorrow, bet they're already gone..

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I ordered 30 boxes, not just for my family. I do get for my family but I also get them for my neighbors and the "old folks" complex down the street. There are a lot of elderly people there who are on budgets and use a lot of pain killers. If I can get them for them and myself for free, I'm going to take advantage of that. In the end it helps out a lot of people.
    Just thought I'd put this out there so people know that not everyone ordering a lot of boxes is doing it for the overages.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Ok, so I am going to play devils advocate here.....
    I understand getting them for friends & family & donating them.
    but why can't the people with 30 plus coupons give their friends and family the coupons and let them go and get the Aspirin and obtain their own overages?
    Why order 30 boxes, use the coupons, get the overages then give them to friends and family?
    If you're donating to a Charity, do you also give them what you got in overages?
    Im sure they could use the cash just as well as the aspirin??

i know im going to get jumped on, but i really am curious?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I know for me I pick them up because I was asked to. I had offered to give coupons to them and was asked if it would be ok if I did it instead.
    My store won't give the overages in cash, you have to buy other items, I already have a list of things people from the complex need, I'm going to get them those things with the overages.
    That is me personally.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Whether people are giving them away to family and friends and donating them to wherever, the coupon was still not meant to be printed in multiples of ten, twenty, thirty, etc. As good hearted of a gesture as it might be, it's still coupon abuse. Just my two cents.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information