User Tag List

Trading Score
    291 (100%)

Hello I keep reading about these nestea cans with $10 in coupons but can't seem to find them as well as the pitchers? (told in seasonal @ WM) that's suppose to have coupons? but didn't have any luck finding those either... to be 100% honest I don't even really know what I'm looking for... any advice or suggestions is greatly appreciated.

thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    MY WISHLIST - (click link below please)

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/javamama1974/

Finding Deals
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Hi,

The Rubbermaid pitchers (I have only seen the pink ones) were in seasonal when I saw them...they have a coupon in them (clearly marked too on the side of the pitcher) for the free Nestea canister. Then you use this coupon for the Nestea canister with the pizza coupons (clearly marked also, but the coupons are on the backside of the label). Problem is the Nesteas with coupons are becoming harder to find...I found the Green Tea Nestea with pizza coupons this week in Oshawa.

Edit: Buying the pitcher for $5 something is kinda not worth it in my opinion...just buy the Nestea for $3.99 at WM unless you really want the pink pitcher...

IT
    Last edited by IndianaTeach; Thu, Jul 28th, 2011 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Addition

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I just bougth Nestea at Sobeys for $4.99 and that was on sale when I was in Chatham yesterday..... They had coupons so I thought I would use them so it was worth it..if you can find them with coupons at Walmart though for $3.99 that is AN AMAZING DEAL!!

Trading Score
    291 (100%)

thank you both of you... I will keep my eyes peeled for the Nestea with coupons
    MY WISHLIST - (click link below please)

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/javamama1974/

Finding Deals
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I thought $3.99 was an amazing deal till I heard somebody finding them at Sobeys for $1.99!!! Not all Sobeys apparantly, but if you get those coupons for $1.99, good lord thats sweeeeet!

I have a good supply of these pizza coupons now, but I sure wish I had McCain pizza coupons instead!

IT

Trading Score
    122 (100%)

At Walmart Argyle in the regular isle with the other containers, and RCSS has them with the dishes
    2010 Savings
    My Trade/ Wish List:

Thread Information