User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

OMG *snort* you guys are so f'n funny.. and sadly DaveP.. I have to agree you are just like my dh.. its awful.. i swear.. I can leave dh to sleep in on a weekend.. walk in a few hours later to wake him up.. and see a green cloud hanging over the bed. P U!

as long as you can all handle those nasty habits.. your all good.

oh and recession.. when my parents were coming back from the beach many years ago.. with my 5 brothers and sisters in the car.. in the rain.. windows closed.. my brother crapped his drawers.. it was bad... longest ride home of their lives.. 45 years later.. they still hold it over his head. LMAO.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    You are about to have a son, so he can pass on all these amazing dad tricks, I have two boys (3 with DH) and gas of any sort like some sort of crazy boy comedy. Thankfully the nose picking seems to be contained
    But he already does those 'tricks' with our daughter, lol.
    I wanted a princess, I got a tomboy (thanks to him). So in revenge, I told him this one gets to be the 'princess'.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    OMG *snort* you guys are so f'n funny.. and sadly DaveP.. I have to agree you are just like my dh.. its awful.. i swear.. I can leave dh to sleep in on a weekend.. walk in a few hours later to wake him up.. and see a green cloud hanging over the bed. P U!

as long as you can all handle those nasty habits.. your all good.

oh and recession.. when my parents were coming back from the beach many years ago.. with my 5 brothers and sisters in the car.. in the rain.. windows closed.. my brother crapped his drawers.. it was bad... longest ride home of their lives.. 45 years later.. they still hold it over his head. LMAO.
    Ugh. When my now 16 year old daughter was a year and a half we were 30 minutes into a 2 hour plane flight, with her in my lap, when my leg got incredibly warm. You can guess the rest. It was a long hour and a half before we landed.

Edit: And yes, I hold it over her head, it's part of our family lore now, lol.
    Last edited by DaveP; Wed, Jul 27th, 2011 at 11:22 PM.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

lmao!! Ohhhhh I so hear you. I'm a night owl, so hubby has already been asleep for hours before I get in. Open the bedroom door and OMFG!!!! It is horrible!! I swear something has died and rotted in that man, ickkkkkkk. I do get him back though when we're sitting on the loveseat together, if I feel a huge ripper coming, I get up so casually and nail him right in the face lmao. I have to be carefull though now with no gallbladder, sometimes a fart could go wrong lmao.
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

are we really talking and laughing are asses off about boogers and farts??? lmao, I can't quit laughing, how sad is that? roflmao!!
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Oh, and don't even get me going about animal farts, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

yep.. i get that. completely.. im in the same boat RIF. same boat. somedays after not eating properly.. those planned 'farts'.. aren't so much ..

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

lmao sunshine, scarry isn't it? lmao

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by recessionisnotfun View Post
    are we really talking and laughing are asses off about boogers and farts??? lmao, I can't quit laughing, how sad is that? roflmao!!
    Yeah, this seems to be more a conversation for little boys..
    How old are all of us, again? 7, 8 or maybe 9??

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Ive had to wake DH up from a sound sleep to go check his shorts.
    It was soooo nasty smelling and sounding. Funny part was when he did get up to check. He yells from the bathroom.."nope..Im good!
    Do you want to buy and sell Bitcoin? Sign up for Ndax to buy and sell bitcoin in Canada. Other altcoins available on the platform too! Quick, simple and secure.!. Have a look around. https://one.ndax.io/bfQb65

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

I don't dare admit how old I am lol

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

man i thought my hubby was bad!
    i have to admit tho, 10 yrs of marriage and 2 kids have made me gassy. i don't understand it at all!

i had never heard of ppl intentionally locking doors and windows when tooting in the car. i guess you learn something new every day haha
    Last edited by anisa; Thu, Jul 28th, 2011 at 12:22 AM.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I apologize for what I'm about to do.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Omg lmao!!!
    Do you want to buy and sell Bitcoin? Sign up for Ndax to buy and sell bitcoin in Canada. Other altcoins available on the platform too! Quick, simple and secure.!. Have a look around. https://one.ndax.io/bfQb65

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information