User Tag List

Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Tear pad found today

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Is the 3D white toothpaste the same thing as Crest Vivid? My older son likes that TP, gonna have to keep an eye out for it.

At Metro I found the 1$ WUB2 Aylmer Accents (exp. Dec. 31)...first time I saw this one in a store. There was a whole pack of English only ones, bizarre, no?

Others I've found this week at Metro and IGA are:

1$ WUB2 2L Pepsi products, exp. Nov. 30
    0.75$ Activia dessert 4x110g, exp. Jan 31, 2012
    0.50$ Dare Real Fruit Gummies 180 or 160g, exp. March 31, 2012
    0.75$ Premiere Fournee de Weston sliced artisanal bread, exp. Dec. 31
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

IGA Tearpads Today.

My Hubby and Daughter picked these up for me today. Sorry if some have been posted already.

$2 Dove WUB2 (dec 31 2011)
    $1 VIM any product (dec 1 2011)
    75c Black Diamond any product (jan 31 2012)
    50c French's Mustard any product (dec 31 2011)
    $1.50 Snuggle any product (dec 31 2011)
    75c Rice Thins any product (dec 31 2011)
    50c Nestle Pur Life Water 2x1L bottles or 1 pack of 6x500ml (march 31 2012)
    Free Whiskas Temptation Free WUB 1 Whiskas bag dry cat food (jan 31 2012)
    75c Premium Plus Crackers 450g or 500g (dec 31 2011)
    30c Kraft Dinner Cups WUB2 (dec 31 2011)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Not sure if this booklet was posted earlier, but didn't see it so here is what I found (among others lol) at Metro last night:
    In yogurt section, a small booklet with the 6 following coupons with expirations from Dec (POM) through March and April 2012 for the rest:

-economisez $1.00 a l'achat d'un produit Double Fruit au choix

-economisez $1.00 a l'achat de 3 boites de lait evapore 370 ml Carnation au choix

-economisez $1.00 a l'achat d'un cafe Folgers au choix

-" "$0.60 a l'achat de 2 tartinades au caramel Grenache au choix

- $0.75 sur votre prochain achat d'une boite de 8 gaufres Eggo n'importe quelle saveur

- $0.50 a l'achat d'un pain blanc ou 100% de ble entier Ultra-Moelleux POM

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MiaowTheCat View Post
    Not sure if this booklet was posted earlier, but didn't see it so here is what I found (among others lol) at Metro last night:

Cool, will have to coupon hunt there this weekend. (My daughter loves doing this with me!).

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

LOL, and in my case, it's my boyfriend. He's actually the one who found them (they are higher up on a clear shelf sticking out from the freezer), and he was like "more coupons" and he threw like a stack of 10 of these booklets at me haha. They had a LOT of coupons there, from rice thins to other crackers, I think some cleaning product ones too, van houtte ones, etc...Not sure if too many people at this location (downtown) even take coupons Oh well, more for us!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MiaowTheCat View Post
    LOL, and in my case, it's my boyfriend. He's actually the one who found them (they are higher up on a clear shelf sticking out from the freezer), and he was like "more coupons" and he threw like a stack of 10 of these booklets at me haha. They had a LOT of coupons there, from rice thins to other crackers, I think some cleaning product ones too, van houtte ones, etc...Not sure if too many people at this location (downtown) even take coupons Oh well, more for us!
    My DH grabs them for me too. It's nice to have a "team effort" Not too many couponers in my area either. The tearpads are always full even after weeks. But I have had some raised eyebrows from others in the line-up when they see me with a coupon for 80% of the products in my basket, or if they see my small binder full. Might inspire some to start. I also leave coupons on the shelf if I have extras that are about to expire or for things I don't use.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

But I have had some raised eyebrows from others in the line-up when they see me with a coupon for 80% of the products in my basket, or if they see my small binder full. Might inspire some to start. I also leave coupons on the shelf if I have extras that are about to expire or for things I don't use.

Since I am still at the new stage, I have been known to cringe and start sweating if there is a huge line and I have a lot of coupons hehe. Last time at Pharmaprix, I had about 6 coupons, so not a lot, but I think 3 were BOGO, and the cashier was new and had NOOO clue about how to enter them in the cash, especially free items. I admit, the temperature went up a few degrees for a few minutes in there lol. To top it off, the actress Anne-Marie Cadieux was one of the people in line behind us! She was looking for good deals though, as she was picking up the Tide on special that wkend for $4.77. She smiled when she saw us getting it for even cheaper (she was one of the only ones smiling though ).

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Miaow, don't sweat it. Your coupons are legit and if you have a new cashier you are giving her a chance to learn something new (how to enter a free product) and you are letting other people in the line know that it is okay to coupon. Cool you had a celebrity taking advantage of a sale when you were there!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by snuffaluffagus View Post

At Metro I found the 1$ WUB2 Aylmer Accents (exp. Dec. 31)...first time I saw this one in a store. There was a whole pack of English only ones, bizarre, no?

LOL! That is weird.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Amongst other coupons that have already been posted, I found at SuperC today B3G1 any Knorr products, exp. Dec. 31, 2012. And conveniently as I left my coupons in the car, there was 1.00$ Highliner Signature coupons in front of the Highliner that was on sale for 7.99$ (reg. price 12.49$).

Quote Originally Posted by violetgypsie View Post
    Not too many couponers in my area either. The tearpads are always full even after weeks.
    Same situation here. I don't know how many times I've seen shoppers pick up products and ignore the coupon pad right in front of them. Weird .

Quote Originally Posted by violetgypsie View Post
    I also leave coupons on the shelf if I have extras that are about to expire or for things I don't use.
    I used to do that but stopped when I saw my same coupons on the shelves a week later, lol. I only leave coupons now at Walmart or give them directly to people at the cash lines. Today, I saw 3 people at Walmart with a handful of coupons...I wanted to stop to talk to them but was too shy . Anyone from here at the 10/30 Walmart today ? I did pass a B3G1 Knorr coupon to one of them though after seeing it in their cart.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

right on about people ignoring coupons...I was in Jean Coutu a few days ago and was planning out my Studio line masterpiece lol (it was the buy 3 for $5) and while I already had the $2 off any Studio Line coupon, there was also a full tear pad right there. A guy came up and quickly took 3 items and starting shuffling to the front. I yelled after him "hey, would you like a coupon?" and his answer was a confused look and "but they are already on sale". He took one but it ended up not working for him (no idea why, it worked for me later at the cash) and he came back to me to return the coupon with an "I told you so, I knew it was too good to be true" look

@ violet, yeah, I'm getting better at not freaking out so much. I love saving money more than hurrying through the cash

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

And on another note, gotta hunt down that Knorr coupon this wkend!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    251 (100%)

got a go hunting
    Last edited by snowbird1233; Thu, Sep 29th, 2011 at 10:50 PM.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

It's funny now when I go shopping with my kids. My son goes first to get the coupons and then my daughter seconds him not to long after. Just funny to see them going abouts. And my son is young and small so he see's coupons that I are very but very low.

So today we got.

2.50$ on Jergens products on 120ml and higher ex. dec 31st 2012
    1$ on Nivea deodorant Pure& Natural ex. dec 31st 2011
    2$ on any Flamingo chicken ex. april 30th 2012
    .75c on Saputo cheese ex. jan 31st 2012
    .75c on Black Diamond cheese ex. jan 31st 2012
    .50c on Activia ex. jan 31st 20121$ on any Vim products ex. dec 1st 2011
    1$ Cascade enviro ex. mar 31st 2012
    .50c on Tradition fresh juice ex. dec 2012
    1.60$ on any St-Hubert chicken pies
    1.60$ on any St-Hubert suger pies
    .60c on any St-Hubert cabag salad
    .60c on any St-Hubert sauces canned
    .60c on any St-Hubert soupe
    .60c on any St-Hubert sauce enveloppes
    The St-Hubert coupons all ex. oct 31st 2011

Thats more then I ever got in 2 different store.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by marseille-2007 View Post
    .60c on any St-Hubert sauces canned
    .60c on any St-Hubert soupe
    .60c on any St-Hubert sauce enveloppes
    You can use those coupons at Metro this week. Canned sauces and sauce envelopes are on sale for 0,99$ and, w/coupon, they're 0,39$. Soups are 3/5$ or, 1,07$ w/coupon.

Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information