User Tag List

Thread: Crowding

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

It could be just me (probably is) but I find people stand really close when you are in line for a cashier.

Tonight I was at the front of my cart putting my stuff on the belt and the next woman in line was touching the front of the cart. When she was standing behind me she was right there too.

Seriously, you are the next person in line...no one is going to butt in...Step back a step or two!

And this is not the first time this has happened to me. Maybe I should stop showering so people don't want to be so close.

Sorry, felt like ranting

Anyone else?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

I had that happen to me at Walmart the other day, a guy bumping me with his cart. Like, seriously dude, chill out and back the &*&^ off...

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (94%)

I did a lot of coupon matching tonight at sobeys and then got some rainchecks, the cashier was soooooo slow and the lady behind me was PISSED! She was complaining about me to the person behind her in line. Opppps.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i always turn around and look right in their eyes. they get the idea. haha.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I know exactly what you mean.

I was doing the "Wal-Mart Corral" thing today when I was summoned to checkout number three.

So I'm taking my stuff outta the cart and some crazy woman is standing right next to the cash register.

I felt like telling her to go back to the waiting area before being called into the corral.

Yeesh.

This was after some dude and his wife were crowding me at SDM, as they discussed the inane book selection at the magazine rack in front of the cash register.

One of these days someone's getting an elbow.....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Sure is pain in the rear end isnt' it.... But on occassion I have told ppl to move nicely, second time not so nice .. when they keep crowding To t he point the cart is up ya butt and smacking the back of the heel. 3rd ,, I't' like move that cart of yours out of my butt,,,and if your that much in a hurry go to express considering you only have about 10 items... I know it's not polite but you have to draw the line somewhere, and after 2 warnings, it's fair game..

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

Ugh, not only in stores, but restaurants, parking kiosks, etc too! Once, we were paying to park at Alderney landing the kiosk, and some lady was literally standing next to DH as he was swiping his credit card and waiting for the ticket! I came up to them with DS and looked the lady in the eye, and seriously said "Ummm, do you know what a personal bubble is?" She didn't budge, and I could tell DH was getting uncomfortable...Ugh, like seriously, who does this???

Thread Information