User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

FYI- New Store Manager at Winderemere LD- Bill Mah, formerly from WEM-LD, was recently transferred and is awesome to deal with. He's very accommodating and welcoming and loves couponers!! If you have any problems or concerns, just call and talk to him( 780-944-4583).

Mennonite
    Trading Score
    152 (99%)

I won't say which location or which employee but I'm tired of the limit they put on. I would NEVER clear the shelf. I went and tried to get 2 different items but I wanted 10 of each item. There was lots on the shelf. If there wasn't I wouldn't have taken as many. I get to the cashier and they say "we reserve the right to limit" Then one cashier got on the phone and called the manager or whoever and the person was and that person only allowed 5 of each item. They adjusted it to be 6 after they realized it would be less work that way. I had all my stacks together which the cashier promptly messed up and then complained because she couldn't figure it out.... 2 items at $3.99 = $8.98 1 stack = $9.00. 1 coupon needs to be adjusted to .98 It wouldn't have been that difficult. Second item the cashier says to me "I hope the next set of coupons are more straight forward" I was also, again, told not to come on weekends... How do you get the weekend sale if you're told not to come on the weekends? The Bit%& in me wants to go back today and get the remaining 4 of each item! I think I'm going to start to go a bit more out of my way and go to a different location.

Sorry Alliet for hijacking this thread... I just figured I'd add to your rant instead of starting a whole new threat.
    Last edited by rewogd; Sun, Jul 31st, 2011 at 10:47 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to LD on friday like you did, at the south common one, and i didn't have any problems with stacking my coupons. I saved 90$ that day.

Mennonite
    Trading Score
    152 (99%)

But did you get more then 6 items

Quote Originally Posted by jmccomeau View Post
    I went to LD on friday like you did, at the south common one, and i didn't have any problems with stacking my coupons. I saved 90$ that day.

Starving Artist
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

I succesfully got my bug spray and used a few other stacks at 51st on Saturday, after calling to confirm that they would still take them. Their sales supervisor, Tara, is great, as well as cashier Olivia. I then headed to sec to use my finish stacks, as 51st didn't have the quantum 48's in stock. Everythig went fabulously at sec too! Then I headed out to whitecourt to do a passion party, and ended up beig early so I hit the walmart there. Found gillete bodywash on clearance for $2.00 each, so used my $5wub3, and crest toothpaste for $0.88, so used my $0.75 off and bought 2. For 3 bodywash and 2 toothpaste paid $1.65 OOP! Yay! And then, just got a pm from rima who works at ld wem, offering to help me out with my bug spray issues. So impressed with that! Thank you, everyone, for all you're help. My story definitely turned out to be a success, it just took a few tries. and rewogd, I'm sorry you had such a hard time. I'm hope you can get it sorted out!
    If you like needlepoint and are looking for something modern and different, visit my blog at: http://capturedpassions.blogspot.com/

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

So coupons that say "one coupon per purchase" can these be used to stack, if you have a different type of coupon for the same item? I am still confused by this!

Starving Artist
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Yes, the coupons that state "one coupon per purchase" can still be stacked - I have confirmed this, at least at the 51st location. They are still interpreting it to mean one of that coupon, per item purchase (as it should be). ONLY those coupons that state "use of more than one manufacturer's coupon is strictly prohibited" or "not to be used in conjunction with any other COUPON offer" CANNOT be stacked.
    If you like needlepoint and are looking for something modern and different, visit my blog at: http://capturedpassions.blogspot.com/

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

AHHH! Thanks so much! Here I thought I couldn't, and have been wasting deals/coupons. Drat! Well, at least I know now...thanks again!

Ripple Effect of Kindness Blk_rose's Avatar
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

I went to do stacking on my expiring coupons sunday night at this loaction and was turned away saying my coupons werent allowed for staking though not one stated the new wording. i was so frustrated when i left as i didnt have time to make it to another ld before they closed. the employees really make or break the couponing lifestyle

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Which coupon did you want to stack?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information