User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    338 (100%)

Anyone tried using the $2 coupon at Walmart? It doesn't say "Manufacturer's Coupon" on it so i was just wondering.....
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I havnt used them yet because I havnt been able to even find them. If anyone knows where they are please let me know!

Coupon Queenie #376
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

i finally found some yesterday but there was only a handful so i grabbed them all, i have been looking for these for quite some time now, walmart on regent has not restocked them for a good month now!!

Trading Score
    338 (100%)

well they must have re-stocked cause i found a whole bin of the trial sized in the back by the pharmacy on Regent....hair spray AND mousse~~

Coupon Queenie #376
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

When? Took them long enough lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I checked online and our walmart doesn't have it. I'll check in the store later.

I've tried adding a link for the coupon but it keeps messing up. Just go to google and type in la coupe coupon. A few sites will pop up with the coupon.

Last edited by kelsie94; Tue, Aug 2nd, 2011 at 12:23 PM. Reason: coupon link wouldn't load correctly

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I went yesterday night to Kenaston WM and they had a bunch of the red hairsprays, so I got 12 and there were still lots left. I have curly hair and I'm running out of mousse so I really want the mousse! haha I guess its a popular item

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

anyone seen this around lately at any WM's? in stock?

Coupon Queenie #376
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Nope...went looking 2 days after was said there were some at regent WM but they were all gone already, and they were jacked up to $2. Did manage to find a couple of the 24 pk aspirin though just by luck!! Couldn't believe it...

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

I've gotten tons at Shoppers Drug Mart.They keep putting them on for $2 for shampoo, conditioner, mens 2 in 1, styling products etc.
    Last week Shoppers had the mens on for $2 but rang up at the cash for 7.49. I brought it to their attention and they checked the shelf. The special was supposed to be for a different sized bottle but they had these ones only, smaller bottle. So their signage was very misleading. (This happens a LOT at shoppers I find.) Company is changing the packaging. I got them for $2 and the cashier about had a fit when I gave her the $2 off coupons. She immediately ran over to the supervisor who allowed the product to be run in at $2 and protested that I had $2 off coupons now. The supervisor didn't even turn around from what she was doing. She just said 'ring in the coupon'. LOL

Please visit our beautiful Ragdoll Cats and Kittens @ www.lionsroyale.com

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by BOGO View Post
    I've gotten tons at Shoppers Drug Mart.They keep putting them on for $2 for shampoo, conditioner, mens 2 in 1, styling products etc.
    Last week Shoppers had the mens on for $2 but rang up at the cash for 7.49. I brought it to their attention and they checked the shelf. The special was supposed to be for a different sized bottle but they had these ones only, smaller bottle. So their signage was very misleading. (This happens a LOT at shoppers I find.) Company is changing the packaging. I got them for $2 and the cashier about had a fit when I gave her the $2 off coupons. She immediately ran over to the supervisor who allowed the product to be run in at $2 and protested that I had $2 off coupons now. The supervisor didn't even turn around from what she was doing. She just said 'ring in the coupon'. LOL
    shoppers has the worst staff for being educated about coupons!! especially the concordia location!!! which shoppers were you at?

Coupon Queenie #376
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I got the la Roche at Concordia and went back to get more and a different lady said nope, she even called csm and she said nope, that was awhile back.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by terr994 View Post
    I got the la Roche at Concordia and went back to get more and a different lady said nope, she even called csm and she said nope, that was awhile back.
    Wow, Thats where I got my La Roche, they were so rude, they were talking about me right in front of me. She was saying if I known you were going to do this I wouldnt have told you we had them in stock this is not fair.

Such bs!! I was furious i phoned Head office over it and they said the staff was completely in the wrong. i will NEVER go there again

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Yes, I find the Concordia location pretty bad as well. Also, they only ever have one cashier!! Once I made the mistake of having a $49.95 subtotal for a 20x the points event and I tried explaining to the cashier that I wanted to do a 'phantom' refund and add something else but still be able to use my coupons and she did not understand what I was saying!! So frusterating so I ended up returning everything.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Today on my lunch hour I noticed the SDM by me had the shampoo on for 2.99. I was wondering though - is there a said limit that you can purchase?

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information