Ahh, so I wasn't exactly sure what forum to put this into but here goes.

So a few months ago I purchased the teensy turtle cradling bouncer made by bright starts. Looked super cute on the display at walmart and was affordably priced. Well for starters while I was assembling it I noticed that the screw was missing off the battery cover on the vibrator, no biggie we just taped it and it was good to go. So 3 months roll by and one morning I go to put my son into it, and bam next thing you know he is on the floor. after consolling him I pick up the darn thing and notice that the metal frame had snapped right on the bottom. I was SO lucky that he didn't get hurt. I am pretty darn miffed with this product, like WTF they are made for infants are they not supposed to be safe?! Aren't they supposed to pass testing and all sorts of other things. The weight limit on this is 25lbs and my son is only 17lbs so it's not like their was excessive weight in it or anything. I emailed the company a yesterday hoping for some sort of explanation or insight as to why this happened. Maybe they need to do a recall on some of the bouncers who knows....

Anyways heres a pic of what happened....
Even thinking about it is ticking me off