User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

thought I would share my experience with SCOP at walmart. late last week I purchased two Dial lotions which were clearly marked (on the shelf) 3.50. I used my 1.50 off coupons for both. so $2.00 each not a bad deal. When I got home I noticed both lotions rang in for 4.77 not 3.50 as marked. I thought okay.. When I go back to walmart (next shopping trip) I will simply bring in my bill & get the SCOP on the 1st item & a price adjustment on the 2nd. Sounds simple enough.. So I went back this past weekend to pickup the green works & thought while there I will go to customer service to get my bill fixed. Before going to customer service, I checked the shelf again to see if the price was still 3.50 & it was.. (if it was 4.77 I would have not bothered) so I went to customer service & explained the situation.. she left for a while & when she returned she said , well the day you purchased the lotion the price went up on that day.. we will give you the price adjustment anyway cause the price on the shelf must have not have been changed.. I said, wouldn't the SCOP apply here, she said no. I can only do adjustment. I said well, the price on the shelf is still showing 3.50 cause I checked before coming to Customer service. she said no, I was just there & it said 4.77. I offered to show her where I saw the price, but she declined. She clearly went in different section then I to check the price on the lotion. Anyway, to make a long story short, I did not get the SCOP. only the price adjustment. Maybe I'm confused about how the SCOP works.. She also said I waited a week to come back, if I came back sooner they would have given me the SCOP.. is there a timeframe for the SCOP?
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I never leave the parking lot of the store without checking my receipt very carefully, if i have been overcharged, I run right in and get my SCOP So, I don't really know if they have any rules about this. I have gotten SCOPs everywhere and almost every time I go shopping. My DH tells me, I have a good eye. high praise indeed

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by marycrow View Post
    I never leave the parking lot of the store without checking my receipt very carefully, if i have been overcharged, I run right in and get my SCOP So, I don't really know if they have any rules about this. I have gotten SCOPs everywhere and almost every time I go shopping. My DH tells me, I have a good eye. high praise indeed

Lesson learnt, never again will I leave a store parking lot without 1st checking my bill. It wasn't a good experience for my 1st attempt for the SCOP but that won't stop me from trying again..

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I would have asked for a manager.
    I dont deal very well with young cashiers who dont know store policies.
    I always ask to go above them and speak to a supervisor or manager- works every time!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

You should have got the scop... call the store tomorrow and explain this... tell them to mail you your overcharge.

Thread Information