User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Fun and lucrative Mystery Shopping (Premier Service)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Deleted
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by goondud; Wed, Feb 19th, 2014 at 01:37 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just curious ...the "free item" you purchase...do you have to send them your receipt? Or do they send you with a gift card? How does that work?

Im going to try....halfway through the application lol its LONG, I doubt there will be any available trips near my rural area, but its worth a try, Ive dreamed of being a mystery shopper!! lol

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Also extremely curious about becoming a mystery shopper. Would love to hear more details. Have you gone on any "shopping" trips yet?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have worked for this company for years. They are very professional and they pay you about one month after the shop is done. You have to pay out of your own pocket and wait to get reimbursed. They expect long narratives for each shop, so if you don't like writing many descriptive paragraphs, this company may not be for you.
    LIVE SIMPLE likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by katdee View Post
    Just curious ...the "free item" you purchase...do you have to send them your receipt? Or do they send you with a gift card? How does that work?
    When you receive a free item, there is a "expense bonus" added to your salary. So you get paid for your purchase and you can keep it! Often though, you can get reimbursed.

Have you gone on any "shopping" trips yet?
    Yes, many!! When you get a mission, you get all the info you need. Sometimes a specific question to ask or specific products to buy, etc. And when you're done, you have to send a report. Payment is through PayPal, once a month, and I have gotten no problem so far! And to me, it doesn't feel like working, so it's fun!

I am happy to hear people want to join I've been a mystery shopper for a couple of companies and this one is definitly the best in my opinion!

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Thanks! Done mystery shops through other sites. Will check this one out.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki911 View Post
    Thanks! Done mystery shops through other sites. Will check this one out.
    Going to do some research and post my findings later.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thanks,
    will check this out. I hope there are shops in my area!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hmm, I've always wanted to look into mystery shopping

Earn money doing online surveys like me! Click here to start.
    $330 earned since June!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Check out Corporate Research International or Bare International. Both pay within a few weeks by PayPal and cheque and have tons of shops available. They're both free to join, too.

Sean182
    SurveyMoneyGuide

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi all!

A few of us at Premier Service came came across this OLD thread last night, so figured I'd register and drop in.

We are still trying to figure out who the Opening Poster is, but I have my suspicions!

I am actually the founder and CEO of Premier Service (started it back in 1992, believe it or not!) and for those of you know don't know about our company, or about Mystery Shopping in general... It's time to learn!

One thing is for certain - and that is the Internet is full of scams. The mystery shopping industry is no different. If anyone reading this is unfamiliar with mystery shopping, but wants to learn more, allow me to offer one piece of advice:

Stick with companies that are members of the MSPA. There are about eight in Canada, and we are one of them.

Sean 182 mentions CRI and Bare, and I do know the companies - they are 100% legit.

No matter how you slice it or dice it, mystery shopping truly is one of the best kept secrets out there. It still amazes that 365 days a year, I have to explain what it is to someone new.

In a nutshell:
    YES, you get paid to shop!
    NO, it's not "free money" (indeed, some reports are long.. Just ask RMurp007!)
    YES, I personally think it's a great way to earn extra money.
    NO, you will probably not be able to make $30,000 a year doing shops!
    YES, you will find yourself in restaurants you may not otherwise have a chance to visit.
    NO, it's not a game or joke. Mystery shopping is a serious business, and stores rely on your feedback!

Visit our website and join the ranks!

We are growing like crazy, and the more mystery shoppers we have available to shop (especially in smaller cities), the better!

Thanks for reading!
    LIVE SIMPLE and Mandi Clark like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Thanks for the info, Mystery Guy. is there a way to know if you're hiring in a particular city before filling out your long application form?

Silk
    Have a great life!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I just registered on this site. Looks great! I've done some mystery shopping type tasks before so this is just adding on to the extra income. Lets hope it works out!
    Earn easy money through swagbucks. I like to play their nightly trivia games

https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Laurahen

Keep Rewarding is another great survey site and they pay out in US currency

https://keeprewarding.com/home?ref=laura_hen

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Guy View Post
    Hi all!

A few of us at Premier Service came came across this OLD thread last night, so figured I'd register and drop in.

We are still trying to figure out who the Opening Poster is, but I have my suspicions!

I am actually the founder and CEO of Premier Service (started it back in 1992, believe it or not!) and for those of you know don't know about our company, or about Mystery Shopping in general... It's time to learn!

One thing is for certain - and that is the Internet is full of scams. The mystery shopping industry is no different. If anyone reading this is unfamiliar with mystery shopping, but wants to learn more, allow me to offer one piece of advice:

Stick with companies that are members of the MSPA. There are about eight in Canada, and we are one of them.

Sean 182 mentions CRI and Bare, and I do know the companies - they are 100% legit.

No matter how you slice it or dice it, mystery shopping truly is one of the best kept secrets out there. It still amazes that 365 days a year, I have to explain what it is to someone new.

In a nutshell:
    YES, you get paid to shop!
    NO, it's not "free money" (indeed, some reports are long.. Just ask RMurp007!)
    YES, I personally think it's a great way to earn extra money.
    NO, you will probably not be able to make $30,000 a year doing shops!
    YES, you will find yourself in restaurants you may not otherwise have a chance to visit.
    NO, it's not a game or joke. Mystery shopping is a serious business, and stores rely on your feedback!

Visit our website and join the ranks!

We are growing like crazy, and the more mystery shoppers we have available to shop (especially in smaller cities), the better!

Thanks for reading!
    Yes Secret Shopping is real but this company is not...
    I have to report against this company. Very much a SCAM!!!

My wife just had to report to the police about this company about being out approximately $3000 due to this scam. They rope you in saying you are doing a few checks of sending money orders through western union and moneygram, sending large cheques to you to start with that clear and you begin feeling confident that is on the up and up. It seems fairly professional, but because I was not the one that did the calling I couldn't verify that it was valid.

My wife began trusting the operator on the line whom was encouraging and helpful. When you have a few tasks under your belt they say the cheques are cleared for you to cash and voila, instant rubber. It is a fairly elaborate SCAM and seems quite good when you start. But remember if it seems fishy, don't bite.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by halibut View Post
    Yes Secret Shopping is real but this company is not...
    I have to report against this company. Very much a SCAM!!!

My wife just had to report to the police about this company about being out approximately $3000 due to this scam. They rope you in saying you are doing a few checks of sending money orders through western union and moneygram, sending large cheques to you to start with that clear and you begin feeling confident that is on the up and up. It seems fairly professional, but because I was not the one that did the calling I couldn't verify that it was valid.

My wife began trusting the operator on the line whom was encouraging and helpful. When you have a few tasks under your belt they say the cheques are cleared for you to cash and voila, instant rubber. It is a fairly elaborate SCAM and seems quite good when you start. But remember if it seems fishy, don't bite.
    Update please note that the company my wife dealt with is Premier Shoppers (similarly named to these ones), I apologize for the comment.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information