User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I am leaning towards the Purely Yours by Ameda as it is a double pump. I keep going back tot the double. I remember with my first that I wanted the double so that it could take 1/2 the time. Now with child #2, I'll have even less time!

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Someone in the brags section just posted they got a bunch of Medela Swings for $39.99 each! Their bill showed $800+ dollars in savings. They were on clearance at Shoppers Drug Mart apparently!

I love how much smaller the new pump is compared to the hospital one. Was such a pain to lug that around if I went up to my mom's for a few days. The new one will fit right in the baby bag.

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juniperjune View Post
    I am leaning towards the Purely Yours by Ameda as it is a double pump. I keep going back tot the double. I remember with my first that I wanted the double so that it could take 1/2 the time. Now with child #2, I'll have even less time!
    I'm finished pumping in about five minutes using the Ameda, which is great because I pump right before bed and I'm tired so I wouldn't want to be sitting there another twenty minutes when I could be sleeping and when I first wake up (and usually have a screaming child to deal with!) I find if I don't pump before I do my first feed DS can't latch on at all and I end up wasting all my milk as it sprays everywhere. LOL. ICK!

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Saw this on "People of Walmart" and thought of this thread. Had to share. LMAO.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ashokia View Post

Saw this on "People of Walmart" and thought of this thread. Had to share. LMAO.
    LMAO! Uhmmm, I don't think I would have the courage to do that. I would go off to a corner or something!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I picked up a freestyle on clearance for $199 at the Bay a while ago... I don't think I would have dropped the $400 otherwise.

Erm. I'd probably get a double ameda if your trying to keep it reasonable.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juniperjune View Post
    LMAO! Uhmmm, I don't think I would have the courage to do that. I would go off to a corner or something!
    LOL I've definitely BF'd in walmart before -- just not quite like that . DD2 was 3 weeks old... the closest bench was right out in the open, at least the elderly couple next to me were friendly

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

I chose to go with the Ameda Purely Yours double pump. I believe at the time it was half the price of the Medela and it had the advantage of no milk going into the tubing. It was amazing and did a wonderful job! I would highly recommend it and will be using it again for my second child.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information