User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hi I am looking for trading card pages that someone is thinking of throwing out. I would prefer for FREE but can pay a small fee if required. I would prefer pages that are in good shape and hold 9 cards/page. I am interested in at least 10 pages but will take up to 50 pages if I must. I am using these for my coupon book and need them ASAP as my current system is not working.

I am in Calgary so if anyone has any send me a message. I've posted on kijiji as well. I can trade coupons for some pages too.

Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

You can buy them at the dollarama for $1 for a package of 8 sheets, thats where most of us get them. Hope this helps you out.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

LOL..that makes me sick, I had no idea where to pick them up other than at either the crossroads flea market or a card trading place..so thinking I'd get them cheaper at a flea market that's where I went, Boy...was I wrong....25 bucks for 50 pages :o
    Check out my TRADE and WISH List
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/smileslly/

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmileSlly View Post
    LOL..that makes me sick, I had no idea where to pick them up other than at either the crossroads flea market or a card trading place..so thinking I'd get them cheaper at a flea market that's where I went, Boy...was I wrong....25 bucks for 50 pages :o
    don't you hate it when that happens!!!

im feeling like that more and more now being new at couponing.. I cant believe I never used coupons before!

I have been to a few dollar stores that sell these, 5 sheets for $1 I think.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Dollar Giant sells 5 for $1 and Dollarama is 8 for $1. You can also use business card pages if you find those any cheaper but I'm liking the ones from Dollarama.

Thread Information