User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

From SDM Facebook page:

Hi Folks. It seems some of you received invitations to participate in a customer survey but are having trouble getting into the site. We've got IT looking at this now. I'll post an update as soon as it's fixed.

Hi Everyone. Just a quick update on the Survey issue. We're in touch with the company that runs the surveys for us, and they're working now to find out what happened. This might take a few hours. I'll post an update as soon as I receive one. (this one posted around 2 p.m. EST).

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

New post from shoppers on FB says that the company set the limits to zero so they will fix it in the next few minutes

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

It should be now fixed, try your link again
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Last edited by ruggerbugger; Sat, Aug 6th, 2011 at 08:56 PM.

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I'm on the panel as well.

Question though; here's what my Welcome to the Shoppers Drug Mart Voice e-mail said:

Thank you for completing the membership survey to join the Shoppers Drug Mart Voice.

In order to become a member of the forum and to receive your reward of $500 Shoppers Drug Mart Gift Card, please click on the following link to confirm your participation. (If the following URL does not show up as a link, please copy and paste it into your browser's location bar). Those that confirm their panelist membership will be entered to win 100,000 Optimum Bonus Points.

So, I'm entered to win 100,000 points but I have won a $500 GC? I don't understand...
    "Call it magic, call it true/I call it magic when I'm with you" - Coldplay, Magic

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Redid it and I'm on too. We'll see if there really are any perks to it!

Dealigator
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Vov76 View Post
    I have completed several of these surveys in the past and never won anything, so I stopped doing them.
    I quit after one.

Sure it sounds sort of important, Shoppers Voice Panel, but really, you're answering a boring, repetitive market research questionnaire and getting nothing back (in 99.9% of cases).

Shoppers also collects our information through the Optimum card. There, at least, they are giving us something in return and not expecting us to put in extra time answering questions.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

Try now... I did it just now.. survey took almost ten minutes and got this email back:

Thank you! You are now a confirmed member of the Shoppers Drug Mart Voice and will be entered to win 100,000 Optimum Bonus Points!

We will contact you in the near future to invite you to participate in a discussion forum or survey on a topic that is relevant to you.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Last edited by ruggerbugger; Sat, Aug 6th, 2011 at 08:57 PM.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by renegado View Post
    I quit after one.

Sure it sounds sort of important, Shoppers Voice Panel, but really, you're answering a boring, repetitive market research questionnaire and getting nothing back (in 99.9% of cases).

Shoppers also collects our information through the Optimum card. There, at least, they are giving us something in return and not expecting us to put in extra time answering questions.
    Same here. I did a few of them but then stopped because it's just a waste of time. Swagbucks, Air Miles, other sites are giving you something in return, here you just have a chance to win, it's like a lottery.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tinkb View Post
    I'm on the panel as well.

Question though; here's what my Welcome to the Shoppers Drug Mart Voice e-mail said:

Thank you for completing the membership survey to join the Shoppers Drug Mart Voice.

In order to become a member of the forum and to receive your reward of $500 Shoppers Drug Mart Gift Card, please click on the following link to confirm your participation. (If the following URL does not show up as a link, please copy and paste it into your browser's location bar). Those that confirm their panelist membership will be entered to win 100,000 Optimum Bonus Points.

So, I'm entered to win 100,000 points but I have won a $500 GC? I don't understand...
    this is what mine said as well.
    Do you want to buy and sell Bitcoin? Sign up for Ndax to buy and sell bitcoin in Canada. Other altcoins available on the platform too! Quick, simple and secure.!. Have a look around. https://one.ndax.io/bfQb65

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Last edited by ruggerbugger; Sat, Aug 6th, 2011 at 08:58 PM.

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ruggerbugger View Post
    Maybe what I read from other people was, confirmations from after hiting the link in the email. Maybe its just an error so. I don't think they were gonna give them to everyone. oh well, gotta wait and see I guess.
    I wonder how we will get it though...information through our optimum card? (Address, etc?) I don't remember them asking for my address in the survey, just my e-mail.
    "Call it magic, call it true/I call it magic when I'm with you" - Coldplay, Magic

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Turns out the survey was broken (according to SDM on Facebook), if you got the e-mail try again. It is working now, I got in, woot!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Dayanara - Earn free stuff just for searching the web!

http://www.wagjag.com/?wid=66bba0e75...fbd07b4aef23ad - WagJag it up! Great deals at a fraction of the cost.

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I just messaged Tanya and posted on the FB wall about the gift card winnings. Hopefully I get a response back soon. I've never won anything before and $500 to SDM would be amazing with the baby coming in the next few weeks!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information