User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I hope this is an ok spot to post this! I am moving to Calgary from Kelowna, BC in 2 weeks. In Kelowna we have a great group of people that get together for trades, etc as well as an informative Facebook group that we all update with local deals, etc. I was just wondering if anyone knows of anything similar? I have no friends in Calgary and love couponing, I'm hoping to meet some people to coupon-talk with! We'll be living in the SE of Calgary!

Thanks!
    Jaime
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I live in the SW and would like to start a regular coupon meeting group pm me

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I live in SW Calgary too and would love to get together or share info and coupons!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I live in Calgary. One of my girlfriends has started a facebook couponing group, but it's pretty dead (and I have directed everyone to smartcanucks haha)

I'm definitely interested in meeting some coupon buddies.. I'm new to using lots of coupons (always used some, but not for the majority of my shopping) and would love trading and watching some pro's in action haha.

Oh. I'm in the central SW

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm a newbie in the SE..would love to meet up with fellow couponers.

I don't know anyone who coupons and my family think I'm a little *off* when I get really excited about full price coupons.

Calgary Couponer
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Im up for holding monthly coupon tradings at my house. I run a dayhome during the day and with a newborn on the way dont have time to go out and about alot. We can exchange coupons/ideas/deal places/ect.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I too am from Kelowna, well I have been in Calgary for 11 years now. Wow I have been here a long time. LOL I too live in the SE. I am very new to couponing, I am just trying to figure it all out...coupon virgin! LMAO I would like to get together with everyone when my schedule permits me too.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Jaime you found some couponista's Cowtown style... dont forget to keep trading here inK town with us... we will miss you girl

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Hello! Im in SW(downtown) Calgary and also would love to be in a coupon group.Let me know, I have no friends in Calgary either, so this would be great!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I'm interested in this too... I think my friends are getting sick of hearing me talk about coupons. They just dont understand the rush from saving money and getting FREE items!!!
    BTW ~ I'm in SE just off of Macleod Trail

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm totally addicted to "Extreme Couponing" series, and am very new to couponing. I always love a deal, but want to save more and would LOVE to colaborate with others who may have more experience than I do

I'm in the NE of Calgary, but I'll drive anywhere in the city to find some like minded folks!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Why don't we start a monthly coupon meet, I have a friend whom I got into couponing and we would love to start a monthly meeting/coffee/coupon trade.

What do you all say we start a SW Couponing Club? let me know I am a stay-at-home mom and my hubby works alot but a friday evening would work, please let me know what you think or pm your contact info for a smaller group?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Perhaps we could all meet at a coffee shop for the first meet just to get to know each other then at each other homes?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

FAB idea, ladies! How about this Friday? It's a special day, being "Friday the 13th" and everything? and if we meet at a coffee shop, I sure how they take coupons!!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm in!

May I suggest Starbucks for 1/2 price frap happy hour? We are couponistas, after all!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information