User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

because I live inbetween kitchener and london I have been going to kitchener every saturday mornings with my stacks of coupons. but I decideded for a change I was hitting fanshawe rd in london... Let me tell you how wonderful it was ...... I was standing in line and the cashier his name was Neville I think , older african american asked if he could serve me,,, I was like "" are you sure? because I have alot of coupons and I price match" he replied it would be his pleasure.... He rang everything in perfectly and asked me to watch as he price matched .... the lady behind me gave me a stack of free ice cream coupons and free bananas and eggo waffles from the cereal boxes because she said she couldnt use them before the end of the month. wow- she handed me like $50.00 in free product. ... . between the cashier and the lady behind me in line they made my day. I spent 61.00 dollars and saved about 125.00 dollars and was handed $50.00 in coupons - I was smiling the whole drive home. The cashier said next time I come - bring all my coupons to him because he loves ringing them in. So next Saturday morning at 8:30 am - I am soooo there. after there I went to metro on adelaide and played coupon fairy with about 100.00 dollars of coupons that were expiring in the next week ...

I love my coupons and you guys rock too
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart, Kellogg's, Metro

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

wow sounds like an awesome day! id be hugging someone if they gave me that many coupons! and he sounds like a great cashier. I just found an awesome one at white oaks today who was happy to price match 10 items and i had coupons for all of them and she told me what a good deal i got. It was a nice change!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Yay! What a fabulous shop!! Fanshawe rd is the only walmart I go to in London and I love it!! Never an issue!!

Trading Score
    455 (100%)

WOW Congrats on your extreme couponing !!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Sounds like a pleasant experience.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I will be looking for him the next time I head in for some shopping. I live 5 min from the fanshawe walmart. I will be in there tomorrow deal finding with my soon to be expiring coupons. My plan is to take 20.00 from tips I make every 2 weeks and just coupon shop/stock up. I got a pretty good haul last week, and hope to again this coming week! Neville, be ready

Learning ...
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hey - I LOVE Neville!!!!!!! He is wonderful!! Always says "What a pleasure it has been to serve you" and always adds "And blessings on your little babe" - AMAZING CASHIER!!! A lot of the cashiers at that WM are super ---- though I warn you not all .... there are a few older women that I hate hate hate getting - but I shop early in the AM and often times there is only one cashier available. Is there any possible way to PM when you do the self checkout??

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I have never price matched at the self serve before.... hmmm. I doubt they would let me as every saturday morning it takes 30 minutes at the checkout- I warn people behind me that I might take awhile. lol .
    Its good to know there is someone that knows about Neville... He is awesome. He is sooo polite.

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

I love that walamrt. They are always great there. The argyle one is always great too but they do not have everything the superstore does.. For now. Can't wait till they are a Super Center too!!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm there all the time and I have never been through his till, I will have to watch! I can't beleive someone gave you all those coupons! Talk about being at the right place at the right time!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

So I wanna mention a cashier I had at Fanshawe Walmart on Thursday. Her name was Kim. Normally I put my coupons on top of or in-between the items I use a coupon for. She snatched them all up, rang them in 1st without looking at the wording and proceeded with the transaction! She asked me where I got the coupons and she said she had told her sister to hook up her printer LOL. So I told her about the websites and she was really excited about it. I will definitely be looking for her or Neville more often!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

I would like to have that blessing changing coupons.
    White Oaks has really bad service with people couponing.

Right friends????

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leymi15 View Post
    I would like to have that blessing changing coupons.
    White Oaks has really bad service with people couponing.

Right friends????

yes sometimes its annoying. I am heading there in an hour to shop, so lets see how today goes.

btw leymi15 i just pm'd you. sorry for the delay... rough week.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Met another outstanding cashier at Supecenter this past Saturday...young lady named Sarah....What a true pleasure...she was quick with ALL my price matches (which of course i had all grouped together to help things go smoothly. As well she requested I hold my coupons till the end and she just put them through...It was one of the best experiences I've ever had there and I've never had an issue there. So if your at the Walmart Supercenter I would look out for Sarah...I will be next time!!

Thread Information