User Tag List

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Yes this is correct

You can send in this as I have already done it for 1 house and have received all my GC's - I am just starting to do it again for my parents

5 x $5 Kellogg's Gas Pins from cereal boxes

5 x $5 MIR West that includes the pop tarts

5 x $5 MIR East that doesn't inclued the pop tarts

So far I have received $75 in GC's and I have not bought 1 box of cereal / nutrigrain bars / special k bars / fibre 1 bars or pop tarts

Best way to get the MIR forms now is to trade for them - that is what i did as all the tear pads were emptied here too - got mine from Sask & Montreal - hope that helps you guys

I LOVE THIS PROMO - this has to be Kellogg's best promo yet
    Wait am I missing something - how do you get the mail in rebate without buying the boxes to get the box tops? Did you trade for the box tops?

I got my forms by emailing kellogs and a few days later they sent me 5 granola bar ones (in the east so no pop tarts but I don't eat those anyway). I have bought 5 boxes of granola bars so far all on sale and with coupons, so I got them all pretty cheap. I don't mind having lots of granola bars 'cause I eat them like crazy but I really don't need anymore. If I can get more gift cards without buying boxes that would be amazing!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

That's great ! the nutrigrains were on sale last week at $1.88 and I had a coupon save $2.00 when you purchase 3 - all I need is the form which I hope I can get my hands on.

thanks for the info

Trading Score
    105 (100%)

DO you send the tops alone with the lot no...or do you need to send the bottom with the barcode or both? someone pls calrify?
    Earn with Swagbucks....I have earned 350$ in giftcards and paypal so farl!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/divikutti
    Try prizezombie..similar to swagbuckshttp://prizezombie.com/welcome?ref=divyaps

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

no need for barcode.. you need the top with the production code on it
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

does anyone have ANY mir available for trade or RAOK
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    302 (100%)

I still have some of these forms available for trade.
    RLF Honey Bunches of Oats $1.00

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

ok seriously annoyed! tried to use my cards yesterday... they ran it through at $5 and it was declined.. she tried twice.. didn't work.. tried my other card.. didn't accept declined insufficient funds.. what makes no sense when she was running the purchase through a machine and had to manually type in the $5.. the cards are registered! i even came home to check.. i checked the balance.. $5 and recent purchases two declined transactions for $5 due to insufficient funds.. so $5 isn't $5?!?!
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)

I used one just a couple days ago.
    You have to make sure the cashier follow the instruction.... pay the difference first and the $5 card last.... any other way and it gets decline.
    exemple: As it not a gift card but a credit card if your total is $15 and you are trying to pay with a credit card that has a $5 "limit" it will have insuffisant fund
    hope this make sense
    over$1200 in redemtion & Gift Card in 2013

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    ok seriously annoyed! tried to use my cards yesterday... they ran it through at $5 and it was declined.. she tried twice.. didn't work.. tried my other card.. didn't accept declined insufficient funds.. what makes no sense when she was running the purchase through a machine and had to manually type in the $5.. the cards are registered! i even came home to check.. i checked the balance.. $5 and recent purchases two declined transactions for $5 due to insufficient funds.. so $5 isn't $5?!?!
    Did you follow the instructions they give you when you activate it on how to use it? The cashier has to enter it as $5 credit card, you can't just swipe it unless your bill is $5 or less. It doesn't work like a GC where the amount just comes off.

If it says $5 when you check it online, then it's definately how the cashier is using it.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

So, it sounds like people have had luck sending in BOTH the west and Ontario forms? Is that correct? Wow... that would be great! Just finding this very late, heard something about it ages ago but had it in my head they were specially marked boxes like the cereal :D Thanks!

Trading Score
    111 (100%)

I need 5 forms ! Please PM me if you have them to trade

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

you don't need the receipt. Already sent mine in.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

you need to fill out a form. I couldn't find any so called Kellogs and they sent me the forms.

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

I also e-mailed Kellogg's and they sent me some forms...no need to trade for them at all!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

cool

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread Information