User Tag List

Thread: New here

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hey!
    I'm pretty new to couponing (it's becoming quite a trend, isn't it?) and find it pretty exciting! I currently live in Brock but will be moving to Juniper in Oct. Do you guys ever get together? I have a 17 month old boy and find it pretty much impossible to get any shopping done at all, nevermind scoping out deals at all the different stores in town! I'm also having trouble finding baseball card holders to organize my coupons into. I've looked at Shoppers, Extra Foods, Superstore, I think that's it. Where is a good place to look? anyways, thanks and feel free to PM me!
    This thread is currently associated with: Extra Foods, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Shoppers Drug Mart

Coupon Lov-ah!
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Welcome and it's nice to meet you ;-)

There was a Magic-Sports Cards place downtown that sold them at one point
    I saw them 6 months at the Dollar Store dwntwn near LD--LOL Probably all sold out if they even carry them anymore ;-)
    I haven't looked at Walmart but they might have them--You would think if a store carries collectors cards they'd have the plastic inserts to protect them too
    I don't have a coupon binder like some of our Coupon Vets..Where have you found your supplies girls-gentlemen?
    ;-)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

They have baseball card holders at walmart--- on the last Aisle by Mcdonalds... you will see all the Baseball cards there, and there are a couple different packs of Holders there to choose from.......

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I get my baseball card holders at the dollar store...the one by safeway on the north shore.

Thread Information