User Tag List

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I thought I would put a post about cheap movies in Winnipeg.

I answered another post where someone was asking how to take thier son to the movies cheaply and before we went to the movies on Tues thought "well I didn't know that!"

Please see a copy of my reply to thier post below.

The best deal I have found for movies in Winnipeg is to go on a Tues to Silver City. ( not sure if other theaters have the same deal). Me and the hubs went recently to Polo Park Silver city. If you use the self serve kiosk and not the cashier you save $5.00 service charge per ticket I do believe. (we used the cashier, but while sitting around waiting read the signage that says you can save the service fee using kiosk)
    So its then about $5.00 each instead of $10.00 to get in AND you also get a voucher for a free popcorn and drink each!!!
    I would check out their website for more details if needed. Plus right now there are coupons for buy one get one free too.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    The most serious gardening I do would seem very strange to an onlooker, for it involves hours of walking round in circles, apparently doing nothing." --Helen Dillon

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Tues are cheep nights everywhere I believe. I know that if you go to Northgate ist like #$3.25 a seat. Mind you the popcorn and drinks get you!!
    COUPONSTIPATION: The inability to make a purchase now, because there is a coupon at home!!!
    Live in winnipeg? Save money and shop from home www.facebook.com/AvonwithNaomi
    www.facebook.com/winnipegcoupontrades

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

On Tuesday at the cheap seats you also get popcorn and a drink for I believe $7, taxes included. Without popcorn and drink it is ~$2. Great deals.

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Good stuff! My Mom was saying the cashier at Famous Players said that you can go to the till and they will reduce the cost of your movie on Tuesdays if you choose not to get the popcorn and drink... I am going to have to find out!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

At the cheap seats, there are also coupons at cineplex.com for something different every month. Cinema City doesn't advertise them but they are always there! Great for a movie night that's NOT a Tuesday!

http://cineplex.com/Theatres/Theatre...Northgate.aspx
    http://cineplex.com/Theatres/Theatre...Gillivray.aspx

Then click the instant savings banner near the top!

Thread Information