User Tag List

Trading Score
    100 (99%)

I'm sure lots of people already know about this, but I thought I'd share for those who don't. If you work or live in the downtown area there is a great opportunity to get Paid 15-50 dollars to sample different foods. On average it takes about 10-15 mins to sample the foods and fill out the short survey. I have had many variety of foods like cereal, chips, bread, ice cream, and meat. They send out an email every Month or so with a 5 question survey. They get back to you within a few days, letting you know if they have a spot open for the times you selected.

Call or email and they will email or fax you a form to sign up. I have been doing this for 3 years and have probably made over 500$ It's located in the capital health building ( 107 st and jasper ave )

Email :[email protected]
    Phone : 780-415-6268
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by CouponasaurusRex; Thu, Aug 25th, 2011 at 04:05 PM.

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

wow! what does cpct stand for?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

this looks like it

Consumer Product Testing Centre

What We Do

The Consumer Product Testing Centre (CPTC) is part of the Food Processing Development Division of Alberta Agriculture and Rural Development. We work with Alberta’s agri-food industry to develop new food products and processes that help add value to Alberta’s agricultural commodities. Evaluation of many of these new food products takes place at the CPTC where taste panellists sample the foods and give their consumer opinions. This feedback assists the product development teams to determine how acceptable these products are for the market.

CPTC staff maintains a secure database of people over the age of 18 who are periodically recruited to participate in taste panels. Those who meet the demographic requirements for the particular test are asked to participate at a scheduled time and date. All participants receive an honorarium, starting at $15 depending on how much time the test will take, and the type of product that is evaluated. Some of the products we have evaluated include:

Snack products (potato chips, tortilla chips, kettle chips, snack mixes, crackers)
    Meat products (beef steak, bison steak, fried chicken, chicken fingers, pork chops, deli meats)
    Potatoes and potato products
    Pasta meals
    Yogurt
    Sports drinks
    Energy bars
    Chocolate
    Cookies

http://www1.agric.gov.ab.ca/$department/deptdocs.nsf/all/fpdc10831
    Last edited by mcandlish; Thu, Aug 25th, 2011 at 06:09 PM.
    Wanna make some spare cash? Check out Clixsense: http://www.clixsense.com/?5382267

Thread Information