User Tag List

Ilovecoupons!
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

So according to the manager you can only use one of the same printable coupon at this location! I went there this morning to take advantage of the 20x points event by purchasing 8 packages of Multibionta vitamins. When I gave the cashier 8 of the $10 internet coupons, she said she had to check with the manager. He came over and said I could only print one so he would only accept one! Ummm, no - actually I can print several as the site does not limit you on how many can be printed. He then said that he has the right to limit the number of coupons a customer uses !! What a waste of my time - even made my husband late for an appt!

Now I just spoke to Head Office and they told me that there is NO LIMIT on the number of printables used in one transaction! GRRRR!!! Anyone else have issues with this location???
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

I'm A Couponista addict kellyschool1's Avatar
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

never been.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

sorry to hear about ur trubles

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Never been to that one and sounds like I won't be either!! The one by my house on Weber St has never given me any trouble

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm sorry to hear that. Never had a problem with the SDM on Water St.
    Chancy Nancy

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

I go to the SDM a lot since it is just down the road from us. I have never used prinatbles there. The other day I used about 6 (3pampers, 1old spice, 2 secret) and had no problems but they were all from brandsaver. A few days earlier a man (who might have been the manager not sure) wasnt going to let me use 3 pampers copons.... he said you can only use one per purchase... I said I am purchasing 3 items and should be able to use 1 per item purchsed. He said, OK i will try to enter it in the computer and see what happens and sure enough it worked. They had size 7 cruisers marked down from 23.99 to 12.99.

Thread Information