User Tag List

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

So we were in Bristol TN for 5 days attending the Nascar race. I picked up my Kroger card and a food City card. MAN I LOVE KROGER!!! I never headed to Meijer, but Kroger is awesome. What drove me nuts was...well not just the prices but the varieties of food they had. For example Hidden Valley ranch which I live, well they had like 15 different kinds there. The price of milk and cheese is so much less.

You do have to watch the prices though because some things are not cheaper. But with those kind of prices, we are going to head down once a month to grocery shop. It is no different than when my parents and I had to travel 1 hour to get groceries, well other than fuel cost.

Hubby also said that since their clothing is a lot cheaper, the next time we head down to Bristol (next year) that we will go with the clothes on our back and just buy all new ones. I mean you can't go wrong

Just needed to rave about it guys!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    55 (100%)

I love shopping in the States too. We go to Port Huron monthly and always come away with lots of good stuff! Be sure to check for printable coupons before you go...

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ingridmann View Post
    I love shopping in the States too. We go to Port Huron monthly and always come away with lots of good stuff! Be sure to check for printable coupons before you go...
    Oh I sure will check for printable coupons, as well as loading my Kroger card with coupons. I have a friend live outside of detroit and am going to ask her to save her coupons since she doesn't use them anyways!!

Thread Information