User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello, I've just started couponing in the last few months and and i am wondering where everyone finds their coupons. I've have only been able to find a few at the Save on Foods in west kelowna and the mission but I haven't found much at LD or shoppers. I just don't know where to look. Thank you for reading.
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs, Save on Foods, Shoppers Drug Mart

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Hi!
    Personally, we get a lot of our coupons from websites that mail them to you (like p&g brandsaver, save.ca, gocoupons, websaver), from newspaper inserts, and from sites that let you print them off.
    Another place to look for them is in the "coupon zone" at superstore, they have tons there, and Wal Mart lets you use the superstore coupons at their store.
    We're pretty new at this too, so we're just figuring it out, but if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

next Saturday the Red Plum coupon insert is available in the paid paper. score a bunch of those and trade the ones you won't use on the trading forum. that's how I went from nil to now! pm what you are looking for and I can send you some depending on what you're looking for. in the coupon forum there is a thread that lists the dates for the Red Plum and Smart Source inserts. I have them marked on my calendar!

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

sorry to hear you cant find much at shoppers, theres usually a bunch of them in the aisles. IGA has some like that too, tho i dont believe theres one in westbank. another way to get coupons is to email your favorite brands and sometimes they will mail you free coupons. Also, with websaver.ca you can have several accounts with the same mailing address so that will get you extras.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

you can check out canadian coupon blogs -- just google "coupons canada", you will find quite a few. They list the current newest coupons that are available online and in stores. Happy Savings!

EASY PAYPAL $$ - GetCashForSurveys - receive $50 free when you take your first paid survey! Brand new site--now open to Canadian residents, reserve your spot before it's full--get paid for your opinion!

My Wish List in under 'About Me' on my profile page

Thread Information