User Tag List

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

So my start the car moment wasn't that grand or anything, but I went to WM at Fanshawe to pm the Secret deo for 1.99 from superstore. I had 3 coupons for 1.00 off, so I thought it would be a good deal. Well I didn't notice this until after the transaction, but the cashier rung the deo in for 1.50 rather than 1.99 bc she saw a red ribbon saying save up to 1.50, so I got all 3 for a total of 1.50!!!!

I also hit up Shoppers for Royale Ultra tp on sale for 4.88-1.00, not a bad deal, and I went to get their 49 cent campbells soup and they had a limit of 4 total
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Shoppers Drug Mart

Learning ...
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Lucky Ducky! Good for you ... I am not good at watching the cashiers scan in items either - though it almost always works in the opposite way for me -- not in my favour!! So once in awhile when a mistake is made on my behalf I assume it to be karma

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Good for you!! I've had one of those moments at that Walmart...I think it was Tropicana Juice that she entered at $2.44 instead of $3.44. I love most of the cashiers at Fanshawe, but some do go very fast when price matching, I find it hard to keep up with them, hand them the coupons, and watch the till at the same time.

Trading Score
    455 (100%)

You got some great deals there...way to go !!

Thread Information