User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sunlight Laundry detergent is 2 for 1 at London Drugs, and has a contest promotion when you enter the code from the lid wrapper. I bought 2 today and won a free laundry detergent coupon from each.

Make sure you get one with the plastic lid wrapper, as some ****heads have been tearing them off without buying...
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

Mario's best friendლ(ಠωಠლ MangoFruit's Avatar
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I saw it being sold for 3$ at no frills. It means a possibility of getting 2 for 2$ if you use a 1$ off coupon on the 3$ laundry detergent that is.
    I've gotten more than 300$ of gift cards. You can also do so by joining swagbucks:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MangoFruit
    Also, Start out with 25 points on SUPERPOINTS: http://superpoints.com/join/airujo

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I bought 4 bottles, got 4 free, only 3 had pin numbers and only 2 worked? will be getting 2 free bottles from Sunlight, used $6 and $5 coupon stacks to pay for them as well, great deal was surprised that the Sunlight was $7.99 a bottle , sure has gone up in price

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

$3 at no frills? wow.
    At 7.99, I don't normally buy Sunlight. I've tried many brands and found that Sunlight and Tide and a few others, did not work as well as the Whole Foods 365 brand or the "3X NatureClean". I have to use quite a lot more of the Sunlight to get the job done. Wish I had Sunlight coupons! I just started, so I don't have the collection I needed to really clean up with the sales going on now. Not complaining though

I've had 4 and all the PINS worked. I didn't see anywhere you could complain if there was a problem with the contest, unfortunately.

Thread Information