User Tag List

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by matrix82 View Post
    has anyone seen this product in the store? I haven't been able to find it in store.
    @matrix82, they have them at Walmart

got mine yesterday, haven't installed it yet, but can't wait to try it

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Be careful when you install it, I was assembling it in the kitchem and by accident pressed the pedal and it sprayed all over the place and I could not figure out how to get it to stop...not sure I really like this product!

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Congrats to all the testers. I saw this and just signed up for bzzagent....I'm not sure how to use the site yet.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Received mine on Monday.

Easy to install , works very well !

Now, I have to make sure the toilet cover is down ....My big dog has the bad habit of drinking in the toilet bowl (even if he has a big bowl of fresh water all the time near the entrance door)
    So far I like this product and I would recommend it depending on the price of course.
    If you have young kid I suggest you hide the pedal part behind the toilet .

Have a nice day !

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugalkitty View Post
    Congrats to all the testers. I saw this and just signed up for bzzagent....I'm not sure how to use the site yet.
    Congrats to you, new Bzz agent! Best way to start is to complete all the surveys available to you, then you can also start writing bzz scapes. Writing 10 bzzscapes every month will give you 1 extra honeycomb/month, but don't write more because it won't change anything! Extra honeycombs means higher status = earlier invitations.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got mine this morning and I dont like it. Was a mess to set up and its a mess when you step on it. Sprays the wall beside the toilet. I love scrubbing bubbles but not this product. I will try it for a few more days and see if it gets better

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got mine today, can't wait to give it a try

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Received mine today as well!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I am waiting for mine, got the invite yesterday, can't wait to try it.
    Epicure Consultant
    www.epicureselections.com
    contact me for more info

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Got my bzz kit yesterday...waiting for the weekend to clean the bathroom and hook it up. Excited to try it! :D

Metal Head Coupon Junkie CurvyGalSyn's Avatar
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MommyMelanie2007 View Post
    I got mine this morning and I dont like it. Was a mess to set up and its a mess when you step on it. Sprays the wall beside the toilet. I love scrubbing bubbles but not this product. I will try it for a few more days and see if it gets better
    I don't understand why so many people on here are having such problems with this thing. Its really easy to set up if you go exactly by the instructions on the back of the box and if you move the sprayer all the way down to the bottom after you secure it, it will only spray exactly around the rim of the toilet bowl...not over top of it or on the wall. If it is spraying your seat or wall then you have it set way to far up and you need to adjust that part. It slides up and down very easily to adjust it so it fits snugly and works properly. I only got mine yesterday and it is working great. It gets around the whole bowl perfectly and runs down the whole bowl cleaning as it goes. Now we will just have to see how well it keeps the bowl clean without actually scrubbing.
    Please Join Swagbucks Using My Referral Link!! Come join Me And Lets Earn Some FREE Swag Together!http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/CurvySyn
    Superpoints Is Back Too! Use My Link To Join Please! https://www.superpoints.com/join/oV6...GXvJw-MGaDaLMg

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Got my Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner, and I'm so excited. It's made my whole place smell amazing and fresh, not to mention I now have a sparkly toilet. I would have never bought one without BzzAgent; but now that I'm trying it for free, I'm definitely recommending it.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CurvyGalSyn View Post
    I don't understand why so many people on here are having such problems with this thing. Its really easy to set up if you go exactly by the instructions on the back of the box and if you move the sprayer all the way down to the bottom after you secure it, it will only spray exactly around the rim of the toilet bowl...not over top of it or on the wall. If it is spraying your seat or wall then you have it set way to far up and you need to adjust that part. It slides up and down very easily to adjust it so it fits snugly and works properly. I only got mine yesterday and it is working great. It gets around the whole bowl perfectly and runs down the whole bowl cleaning as it goes. Now we will just have to see how well it keeps the bowl clean without actually scrubbing.
    My thoughts exactly, I set it up at my aunts place for her to use since she was hurt in a car crash. She is fine now but is very stiff and can hardly bend down so its great for her. It was very easy to set up and works great. I want her to tell me all about it in a few days and how she's doing with it so I can post her thoughts on it. I don't know why people have such big issues with the smallest things and then it must be a terrible product because I can't seem to get it to work properly, couldn't possibly be them could it?
    I went to walmart a week ago and bought a tv stand. Someone standing in the same aisle was like: You're by yourself well thats a terrible product to get then because the box is so heavy and hard to carry you'll need 2 people. I was like oh ok thanks, I then picked the box up and carried it under 1 arm to my cart,lol yup needed 2 people for sure.
    Last edited by cabmonk; Thu, Sep 22nd, 2011 at 04:09 AM.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I missed out but am excited to be getting a coupon from BVOGT30

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I received mine, and installed it. I don't really like it. While pressing the canister into the device, the damn thing sprayed me! Yuck. I also don't like how it looks......makes me feel like I am sitting on a toilet on the international space station. I like a nice uncluttered bathroom and this rocket-ship looking thing just draws too much attention from people. I can see kids would think it's a toy and press it until it was drained.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information