User Tag List

Page 130 of 966 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 230 630 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Yes. I have done the Fanta combo twice now. I'll be back again on Tuesday to get more.
    Thanks for the tips Operabob.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

<table id="container" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td> <input id="selectall" name="selectall" onclick="selectAll(this.form)" type="checkbox">
    <label for="selectall"> </label>

</td> </tr> <tr><td class="divider">
    </td></tr> <tr><td id="content"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="image" colspan="2"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="checkbox"> <input id="image_1" name="image_1" type="checkbox"> </td> <td class="label"> <label for="image_1"></label>
    </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
    <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="image" colspan="2"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="checkbox"> <input id="image_2" name="image_2" type="checkbox"> </td> <td class="label"> <label for="image_2"></label>
    <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="image" colspan="2"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="checkbox"> <input id="image_3" name="image_3" type="checkbox"> </td> <td class="label"> <label for="image_3"></label>
    <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="image" colspan="2"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="checkbox"> <input id="image_4" name="image_4" type="checkbox"> </td> <td class="label"> <label for="image_4"></label>
    <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="image" colspan="2"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="checkbox"> <input id="image_5" name="image_5" type="checkbox"> </td> <td class="label"> <label for="image_5"></label>
    </td></tr></tbody></table>
    </td></tr></tbody></table>
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Do it as part of a $35 total purchase on Tuesday and they'll knock 10% off so the $6.68 becomes $6.01

and you still get the 50 AMs approx. = $7.

$6.01 spent gets $7.00 worth of AirMiles and you still have the product.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a bunch OB!!!
    This could be good with our spend 40$ get 50 AM free--toughest part might be finding FANTA pop

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

see next
    Last edited by operabob; Tue, Aug 3rd, 2010 at 03:58 PM.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

$45 after 10% off on pop, tissues and cherries.

Subtract about $5 for the cherries and $40 spent picked up 206 AMs approx. value $28.84.

How'd the rest of you do?

(Donated the Fanta to the food bank and placed extra B2G1 coupons on the shelf at Shelbourne.)

PS: Spent the weekend at the Filberg Festival. Stayed two nights at the Best Western and had our breakfasts there. After using BW GCs purchased with AMs total cost to us was $2.74.

It also counts towards there stay twice get a free night promo and I just happen to have to stay again anyway.

Gotta love it.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

HI OB...thanks again for the tip--just went for the pop, so I bought 20 Coke Zero's, got 10 FANTA's free (all CLEAR cream soda, which I didn't think they made anymore) "saved" 61% (according to Safeway's optimistic math, 14.70$ with club card, 21.89 with coupons, AND 10%)

Spent 28.96$ (including HST) got 251 AM (and cream soda I haven't had since I was a kid!!)...who says coupons can't be educational Cheers OB!!

[ QUOTE=operabob;2306477]$45 after 10% off on pop, tissues and cherries.

Subtract about $5 for the cherries and $40 spent picked up 206 AMs approx. value $28.84.

How'd the rest of you do?

(Donated the Fanta to the food bank and placed extra B2G1 coupons on the shelf at Shelbourne.)

PS: Spent the weekend at the Filberg Festival. Stayed two nights at the Best Western and had our breakfasts there. After using BW GCs purchased with AMs total cost to us was $2.74.

It also counts towards there stay twice get a free night promo and I just happen to have to stay again anyway.

Gotta love it.[/QUOTE]

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Well lots of Fanta here but didn't do the AM's. Looked downstairs to find I have a bunch of pop expiring now. And the dates for the bottles I like expiring in Sept. So a no go.
    But.... I wasn't even paying attention and we needed mosquito spray. Super bad here. And sure enough buy 2 get 15 AM. 10 base AM earned and 5 AM for donating $2 to Muscular Distrophy.

Total today 30AM. (I saved 124.91 today 38%)

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

...who says coupons can't be educational
    Well, as a financial writer I always like to point out coupons are really worth about twice the stated value.

Reason:

Your 10 Fantas coupons were worth $16.67

But had you paid cash you'd have had to earn about double that before taxes to have $16.67 left over to pay cash.

People who turn their noses up at coupons are making a "doubly" big mistake! ;-)
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

p.1 updated

Vitamins look possible again.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

hor,

Thanks for the thanks.

I can't figure out how to do the "Thanks" on that other website otherwise I'd have thanked you for the post directly.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/DONNAL%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png[/IMG]<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="612"><tbody><tr><td style="line-height: normal; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; text-decoration: none;" align="left" bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="top" width="354" height="149">way and eMail Direct.</td> <td valign="top" width="213" height="149"></td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="612"><tbody><tr> <td valign="top"></td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top"></td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top"></td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top"></td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top"></td></tr></tbody></table>
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

p.1 updated for Aug. 14 - 20

The Arm & Hammer toothpaste offer might turn out to be a good one once we know the price.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Daddy-O
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks OB. Appreciated as always.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Just an insight.

Hor, recently purchased a cruise. While some argue we should be more conservative using $0.125 as the value of an AirMile despite the average of all the gift cards coming in at $0.14 when we looked at the cruise it came in at $0.185 per AM.

Not too shabby.

So, using AMs towards cruises looks like a good deal in some cases (unless you're not a fan of Carnival (I'm not) or Norwegian (which I haven't tried)).
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Did anyone take advantage of the Lean Cusine/Stouffers B10 Get 100 AM???

They are on 3/$9 and it's a good time to use your B1G1's from the stouffers booklet or the reg B1G1 coupon floating around!

Thread Information