User Tag List

Page 727 of 966 FirstFirst ... 227 627 677 717 725 726 727 728 729 737 777 827 ... LastLast
Results 10,891 to 10,905 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Have you read the exclusions on the back of the coupon? Sounds like anything other than the usual GCs, etc. count, not just "beauty" products. I was going to try combining this today as it said to ask a cashier for details I waited in line. There is only one cashier at this Rexall. Guy in front of me was having his problems trying to buy something for $4.55 with nickels and he was having trouble counting. I finally gave up and left.
    let me know if it works on non beauty products, as i would have no problem spending $40 on other stuff at Rexall...but the store is kinda out of the way for me so I would hate to drive all the way and have the cashier refuse to scan it for me or something....also will the points show up right aways on your receipt???? the b50g100 did...

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Have you read the exclusions on the back of the coupon? Sounds like anything other than the usual GCs, etc. count, not just "beauty" products. I was going to try combining this today as it said to ask a cashier for details I waited in line. There is only one cashier at this Rexall. Guy in front of me was having his problems trying to buy something for $4.55 with nickels and he was having trouble counting. I finally gave up and left.
    The back of the Rexall coupon:
    "Offer valid May 1 to 31, 2015. Minimum purchase of $40 or more on beauty before taxes, after discounts and exclusions. "

operabob likes this.

plc
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post
    A little late, but a good deal on Kraft Salad Dressings at Safeway until close today. On for 3/$5 or $1.66 each.. but.. there's an in store Kraft promo, buy 5 Kraft products, save $5 instantly. Buy 5 salad dressings, 66 cents each.

Ron.
    The salad dressing is still on sale for the rest of this week and it looks like the $5 off is good until May 18 (I think).
    operabob and jennrav like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by plc View Post
    The salad dressing is still on sale for the rest of this week and it looks like the $5 off is good until May 18 (I think).
    I was just going to post that.. lol. I was thinking it was a weekend 3 day sale. Amazing deal @ 66 cents each!

Ron.
    operabob, 1cheapb*tch and jennrav like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

The back of the Rexall coupon:
    "Offer valid May 1 to 31, 2015. Minimum purchase of $40 or more on beauty before taxes, after discounts and exclusions. "
    What I was getting at was that the coupon specifies the exclusions but does not say what "beauty" is so it might have a far wider definition (or narrower) than you might expect so ask the cashier first which is what I was trying to do.
    Tommycoupons likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Also note, I believe the flyer says only the first 60,000 members to use 5 coupons qualify for the 1,250 AMs.

(Also wondering, as I haven't read the flyer that closely, can you use a coupon more than once and have it qualify for the 5 or do they have to be 5 distinct coupons?)
    Tommycoupons likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

(Also wondering, as I haven't read the flyer that closely, can you use a coupon more than once and have it qualify for the 5 or do they have to be 5 distinct coupons?)
    In my coupon book it says 5 or more different Sponsors (page 2).
    operabob and Tommycoupons like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What I was getting at was that the coupon specifies the exclusions but does not say what "beauty" is so it might have a far wider definition (or narrower) than you might expect so ask the cashier first which is what I was trying to do.
    Ya I used this coupon and had the same question "what qualifies as beauty" Basically not much. It pretty much related to what goes on your face. I ended up buying neutrogena face lotion and got the points on my receipt and posted on my account 2 days later.
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Also note, I believe the flyer says only the first 60,000 members to use 5 coupons qualify for the 1,250 AMs.

Yes 5 different coupons. I noticed the first 60,000 members as well and used up 6 coupons by friday may 8th. i had to shop at sobey's for one and that was my first and last time ever shopping there. Even more expensive than safeway and the worst product selection in my city.. I found myself going around in circles while shopping trying to find stuff I use at a decent price to achieve $100... never again........
    Last edited by Tommycoupons; Tue, May 12th, 2015 at 07:01 PM.
    operabob and Lavender Lady like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Have done 4 of 5

Staples (business expense)
    Best Western
    Thrifty's
    Next Issue (will be cancelled after 4 months)

Looks like Rexall will be the 5th!
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Finished all 5 of my coupons today. Did pizza 73, Safeway wine and spirits, Safeway grocery, Shell and Rexall today.
    at Rexall coupon only works on cosmetics, specialty bath products, and facial cleansers....I tried to use the dove men and care body wash cause it was on sale but it didn't work.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

For Rexall...it may work out well to do the Physician's Formula Rebates to get bigger bang for your buck? Depending on prices....
    operabob and jennrav like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jennrav View Post
    Finished all 5 of my coupons today. Did pizza 73, Safeway wine and spirits, Safeway grocery, Shell and Rexall today.
    at Rexall coupon only works on cosmetics, specialty bath products, and facial cleansers....I tried to use the dove men and care body wash cause it was on sale but it didn't work.
    I was wondering if Safeway and Safeway Liquor would be 2 different Sponsors.

Thanks.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Today first cashier said it worked on everything except exclusions.

Second cashier cosmetics except aisle 3 but said to ask cosmetician.

Cosmetician said anything in aisles 1 - 3.

Got $50 worth in aisle three including discounted items.

At cashier it doesn't ring up. Cashier says nothing in aisle 3 is working.

Cancel sale and back to cosmetician.

She's gone for lunch! LOL!

Will go back Friday after seeing if there's another B$50G100 weekend coupon. Has to be completed by May 17.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by plc View Post
    Thanks, I did 4 transactions of 5 today!!!!...what an amazing deal!!! 20 should keep us going for a couple months!!!

Thread Information