User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Hi everyone. I thought this might work out better if I posted this in our local section. Does Sobey's stack here?

Someone posted something in the coupons or deals section talking about how there are 2 different snuggle coupons ($1.50 ones) and that they stacked them at Sobey's. The lady lives in Edmonton and says 3 stores there that she goes to stack!!!!!

I had heard something awhile back on smartcanucks that Sobey's doubles coupons on the first (something can't remember which day or monday of the month????) but I had not heard about the stacking.

I am going tomorrow to Sobey's and I will ask. But if anyone has asked already or knows please let the rest of us know. This would be so awesome!!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Sobeys
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

=^.^=
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I have not heard anything about stacking being permitted at sobeys but it would be awesome especially during their dollar days . OMG then Sobeys would become my new home.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I have not heard anything about it but please post your answer on here once you ask at sobeyes as i would be interested. I am also interested in knowing about their double couponing day and its policy. thanks!!

Trading Score
    389 (100%)

That would be great! Let us know what you find out!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

My girlfriend texted me last night telling me she did her first stack ever. She saved $75 using coupons....at Sobeys!!! So I dont know more than that if they are in deed allowing stacking or it was a lucky cashier???????

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

wow, that would be awesome. If anyone gets the Red Deer policy can you please post

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Didn't have a chance to go yesterday. I will try and get there tonight. I am sooooo curious.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    Didn't have a chance to go yesterday. I will try and get there tonight. I am sooooo curious.
    I am very curious as well!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Oh wow...Id love to know this! I LOVE sobeys, especially in Eastview. And their dollar days are by far the best!

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

OK. I usually shop at the Village mall one. So last night I was there. There was no one of management I could talk to. But I talked to the girl at self-checkout who said we just got a new coupon policy today. And she had it right with her on the podium thing. So I read it over and near the bottom it says 1 coupon per purchase allowed. So it didn't say no stacking. But with it being 1 coupon per purchase I am going with no they don't stack. Lots of cashiers had already initialed the page.
    I think as different stores are operated by their managers/owners each store will probably be different. I never shop at Eastview so can't check there. but hope to get to the south Sobey's sometime soon to check. I'd also like to check with management at the Village mall location to see if they have the 1 day of the month that they double coupons. Could just be individual stores.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I know for-sure that they don't at the South one, the Village Mall one is probably a big fat no as well because they are corporate so they would have to adhere to, the Eastview one is privately owned so I guess they may do it there. Which one did the person stack at luvmykids?

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nicmcgoo View Post
    I know for-sure that they don't at the South one, the Village Mall one is probably a big fat no as well because they are corporate so they would have to adhere to, the Eastview one is privately owned so I guess they may do it there. Which one did the person stack at luvmykids?

Not sure which location. Ill find out. My guess though would be north-end as she lives in Blackfalds????

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I would love to know, has anyone else done it?

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I wonder if the cashier made a mistake? That's happened lots
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Melaniegreness click the link to sign up and search the web. You can earn things like free gift cards!

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

My hubby was at the south Sobey's on wednesday night where a gentleman in front of him tried to stack Cat Litter coupons. The cashier a man as well said we don't take more than 1 coupon per item. The man was adamant and said his Dad was just in and was able to stack to get his cat litter for free. He said it was for sure that Sobey's and his Dad was just in. The cashier called management who said no only 1 coupon per item purchased. My hubby said that the man buying the litter was mad but used the 1 coupon and left.

So who knows? Did the Dad get to stack to get free litter? Or did his Dad go to Save-On and he just got mixed up?

Anyway another tidbit to add to the rest.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information