User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

GIANT TIGER LAUZON/WYANDOTTE

My husband grabbed 5 of the glade decor things with the $2.00 coupons and a few other items. We go there all the time. He got to the counter and they told him "oh you and your wife come and try to use coupons on everything. ya, ummmm, you can only have 3. you can't come back to the store either today so don't bother" What???? Anyone else in the Windsor area have issues?

GIANT TIGER TEC RD E--- Asprin---1x per customer 1x per day. Re Bonnie--manager.

WALMART DOUGALL: NO aprin coupons at all any more
    This thread is currently associated with: Giant Tiger, Walmart

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    146 (100%)

I don't go to Giant Tiger but if I was having problems I would just price match at Walmart and I would make sure they know that at GT.

As for Walmart, I have been told this thing with the asprin coupon comes from head office. They say someone was abusing the coupon so they cannot take this coupon any longer. I also heard that Bayer actually requested that the stores not take the coupon any longer because of the abuse of it. Whether or not all that is true, well I don't know.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Zellers if you price match you can no longer use coupon as well...its one or the other. New policy...guess I won't be going back

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

WOW.. i've never had issues at GT.. if I have any problems I always talk to the manager. he's awesome.
    to have a store cashier tell you not to come back.. wow.. id' be talking to the manager myself. and then taking my business elsewhere. like Zellers..
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well I emailed GT corp office last week and received a phone call from the DM and the store manager who were both very appologetic. The store manager said that the staff were hesitant to accept multiple coupons for fear of running out of stock. So the GT on lauzon has implemented a "3 limit only on ad items" as a general rule. I told them I had no problems complying to their coupon policy as long is it was consistent because you never know what's coming with all the different cashiers and their opinions. As long as all the staff are following the same coupon procedures, I hope to continue going there. Honestly, I would have pm'd walmart but they did not have any left.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

I was at Zellers Devonshire last Saturday and was using a listerine printable. The cashier pulled new coupon policy and it said no more internet coupons????? Is this the same for all Zellers?

Thread Information