User Tag List

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

I just got off the phone with the Corporate office of Walmart Canada.

I called to ask for clarity on some wording in the Ad Match, and ask a question about coupons.

The resulting information was that "the legal department" is "reviewing" the coupon polices for Walmart Canada.

Our Canadian policies are different from the U.S.A.

The Ad Match word "retailer" means that they do not have to take a Price match from the Wholesale Club, they can, if they want too.

The penalty for a coupon-abuser that photocopies coupons is that they will be refused the use of the fraudulent coupon(s). I wanted to know because of the recent thread I posted about a woman in the area photocopying/PDF filing her coupons, she is going to wreck if for all of us. I wanted to know what the penalty is. They will not ban her from the store, they will just refuse the coupon. Well, that is better than nothing.

The end result of the conversation was that the policies for coupon use are UNDER REVIEW.

I hope this means that they will bring in London Drugs style coupon use! But my gut is more concerned that it will be something less positive.
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs, Walmart, Wholesale Club
    CentrallyCalm has sent out 28 trains!...whoo hoo! Teaching Newbie Coupon Classes! Let me know if you'd like to come to a class, in person, face to face; with real handout reference & teaching materials... it's the only class quite like it! PM for details & areas where I will teach!

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Oh I hope Walmart doesn't change their policy unless it's for the better. I hate when people are greedy and do things like photocopy coupons or take a bunch of coupons from tearpads and leave nothing for other people. I don't understand what people think when they do these things.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Brandys.coupons View Post
    Oh I hope Walmart doesn't change their policy unless it's for the better. I hate when people are greedy and do things like photocopy coupons or take a bunch of coupons from tearpads and leave nothing for other people. I don't understand what people think when they do these things.
    They think that they want lots and lots of savings..

Thread Information