User Tag List

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

We went to our local fair yesterday. Last day. like a few hours before they were closing. SDM had this tiny little booth set up. Had a new car 'decked out' with the dot theme for SDM on it.. they were offering up the chance to win the car. (without the decals although I offered to take the one they had on display if I won) however they wanted hubby and I to fill out forms for new cards in order to enter, she said you can throw out the card when you get it and keep the one you have.. I said no thanks. we both just received new cards after a glitch with mine and I nearly lost ALOT of points due to that. She said OH MY and handed me 3 5000BP coupons WU$25 at SDM. well thats easy for me. she was like here take these for your trouble.s. the guy had a HUGE stack of them in the back of the car. they expire at the end of October or I would have asked for more to trade.
    hope they have a few good deals in the next few flyers.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    We went to our local fair yesterday. Last day. like a few hours before they were closing. SDM had this tiny little booth set up. Had a new car 'decked out' with the dot theme for SDM on it.. they were offering up the chance to win the car. (without the decals although I offered to take the one they had on display if I won) however they wanted hubby and I to fill out forms for new cards in order to enter, she said you can throw out the card when you get it and keep the one you have.. I said no thanks. we both just received new cards after a glitch with mine and I nearly lost ALOT of points due to that. She said OH MY and handed me 3 5000BP coupons WU$25 at SDM. well thats easy for me. she was like here take these for your trouble.s. the guy had a HUGE stack of them in the back of the car. they expire at the end of October or I would have asked for more to trade.
    hope they have a few good deals in the next few flyers.
    That's awesome! I was trying to convince DH to get a card but he wasn't having that LOL! A great bonus!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Thread Information