User Tag List

Québécois Number Wiz
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Expired on: Tue, Nov 13th, 2012
    Hello,

I'm new here after lurking on the site for a bit. Now, however, I'm ready to participate. This isn't an introduction thread though...

I work for a big Canadian corporation based out of Québec and let's just say that I do a lot of work in consumer goods. Something that most people are aware of is that Québec has different tastes from Ontario--as does BC, Alberta, or really any place in this beautiful country. One remarkable difference with Québec is that we're they only province where corporate marketers (like myself ) will advance certain product lines over others and this has everything to do with the cost of printing French coupons versus English coupons blah blah blah.

The translation: we have tons of coupons that won't ever make it out of our province, for products that anglophone Canada may already enjoy but for which they're trying to grow the market in Québec.

How do we save money with this knowledge? Starting a discussion: if we can figure out which coupons are being issued where, we can trade and profit.

We can also use this thread to talk about different marketing strategies we've seen at various points and different strategies to benefit from said strategies.

D'ailleurs, je parle français et j’espère que personne soit gêné de m'écrire un PM en français.

And don't make fun of my english either.

In any case, check out the coupons that I offer and maybe you'll see something you don't have on your side of the St-Lawrence.

Obéron
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

thanks for posting, we do have a site for trading already so with posting them people will trade, we do it lots already. Some coupons from Quebec can only be used there like the Jane printed products, but l love trade with people in Quebec.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (85%)

I think a lot of people don't want French coupons unfortunately.
    I am looking for many fpc coupons and willing to trade gift cards - especially stouffers and fresh produce. The expiry dates must be at least 1 month away. I'm also looking for betty crocker, pillsbury, philadelphia, nexxus, $3 beef, icecream, beans. I prefer large trades but have few coupons to trade.

Somewhere between Sherbrooke and Montréal
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Many of our coupons are bilingual, as we are not only French over here

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Hi!

Have you already look at the SC scan thread?

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/174557-...-skank-canada/

SCer that are able scan and void the coupon they found, so other SCer know what is out there. I started this thread to continue what McMinsen was doing last year. I'm in QC so I scan and post coupons found here, McMinsen is in BC and he do it also. Other SCer around the country come and add there scan/pic also and I maintain an index of the coupons with a clickable link to the the coupon scan on post #2-3-5.

Lot of SCer like this thread to see what is out there, and do there wishlist of coupon for trading them on the section here:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/canadia...ng-discussion/

or under there "about me" section in the profile.

Welcome here!
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

oui je suis francais et je des coupons que je peux pas passer.....uniprix est juste au quebec je pense...en tou cas jais un the glace flavur gratuit et plusieurs 75 cents coupons pour ces produit la....si tu les veut pm moi.....je ne trouve pas flavur a nul par ici. ou bathurst ou mirramichi.
    Last edited by cezade; Wed, Sep 21st, 2011 at 08:27 AM.

Thread Information