User Tag List

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Everytime I look it seemsI have a new skin tag, it's so frustrating!

The big ones I've gotten burned at the doctor (but they charge as its cosmtetic, which is fair).

What do you do?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Argh, I have this curse as well! So do my three older sisters, as did my mom. In our case, it's hereditary, but I also have PCOS and it's one of the factors in that as well.
    One of my older sisters gets hers all taken off by the dermatologist - but I don't remember if she has them burned, frozen, or cut...

I have lots on my neck, on the sides - one more than the other. A few stragglers on upper arms as well, on the underside.
    I haven't gotten any burned off, and I don't think I would unless it were on my eyelid or something. I have psoriasis, and usually any skin which is broken/hurt can turn into a plaque, so I'd rather have the skin tags...

That said, I have strangled some of the buggers. My doctor suggests using thread to tie off the blood flow - but when I've been really bothered by one, I just use the twisting method, which can hurt, but after usually two days, it's done.

I know that Dr. Scholl's has the home kit for removal, but I haven't heard from anyone how effective it is.
    Last edited by Natalka; Wed, Sep 28th, 2011 at 07:44 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I have a couple, but not significant enough to do anything about them. Dr. Scholls' makes a skin tag remover, have you checked that out? It's expensive, but does more than one at a time. There's often coupons out there for it too.

Thread Information