User Tag List

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Hi. As this is the last day of the sale I thought I would put out a reminder.
    Vim 250ML( I think. Small size anyway). Is on sale in the flyer for $1. At the south Sobey's they have lots in the regular cleaning section. And right in front of them is the $1 off ANY Vim coupons. So for tax .05 you can get a bottle of Vim.

I know Poirot mentioned it already but I just thought for those that didn't see it.

The shelf says $1.49 but they are really on for $1. Both smells. I bought 2 on friday last week. And then went in and bought 4 today. Still lots left. Cashier was great about it when I asked and she said yes alot of people have been buying them. LOL.

Could not find them at Sobey's North. And their coupon pad is empty.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I found the Vim coupons at the Sobeys Village Mall they were laying on the shelf Tuesday.I grabbed two coupons.I saw a guy putting stuff out.I asked if they have any $1 Vim he gets me one then he gets me another cause I asked for it.I even mention the store might sell more if the Vim was on the shelf especially since people can get it for free and just pay tax.I think Sobeys South wants to discourage people getting Vim for free by leaving the regular price tag.I bet some people saw the regular price tag and think the Vim is really $1.49 and won't buy it because maybe they forgot the price in the flyer and some people don't pay attention to the flyer.I think Sobeys Village Mall wants to discourage free Vim by hiding the stock too.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    I found the Vim coupons at the Sobeys Village Mall they were laying on the shelf Tuesday.I grabbed two coupons.I saw a guy putting stuff out.I asked if they have any $1 Vim he gets me one then he gets me another cause I asked for it.I even mention the store might sell more if the Vim was on the shelf especially since people can get it for free and just pay tax.I think Sobeys South wants to discourage people getting Vim for free by leaving the regular price tag.I bet some people saw the regular price tag and think the Vim is really $1.49 and won't buy it because maybe they forgot the price in the flyer and some people don't pay attention to the flyer.I think Sobeys Village Mall wants to discourage free Vim by hiding the stock too.

I was in Sobeys Village Mall last night and they had none for $1, the price was there but no stock. So, you might be right as every other item around that one is fully stocked. Same with SDM pop that was on buy 1 get 1 free, they were hiding it as there was never any there (I had $2 off when you buy 2 coupon so I was got 8 bottles of Crush pop for $4.95 and if you take away recycling I will get from it I only paid $2.95) so I think they are hiding it as once I bought those 8 I could not find any more in either store. Now, is this $1 Vim promo over yet, or is it still on for few days?

Follow my Beauty Blog on instagram @officialbestofglam
    or on facebook @bestofglam

I write reviews on all new and upcoming beauty products
    Sephora is my grand love

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

If you have the time, go to Pharmasave tomorrow! Its the same price, but you get double the coupon. And if your lucky...overage!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by MostarkaGirl View Post
    I was in Sobeys Village Mall last night and they had none for $1, the price was there but no stock. So, you might be right as every other item around that one is fully stocked. Same with SDM pop that was on buy 1 get 1 free, they were hiding it as there was never any there (I had $2 off when you buy 2 coupon so I was got 8 bottles of Crush pop for $4.95 and if you take away recycling I will get from it I only paid $2.95) so I think they are hiding it as once I bought those 8 I could not find any more in either store. Now, is this $1 Vim promo over yet, or is it still on for few days?
    $1 Vim was over yesterday.

=^.^=
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheryl888 View Post
    If you have the time, go to Pharmasave tomorrow! Its the same price, but you get double the coupon. And if your lucky...overage!!!
    Red Deer has a pharmasave? Where? I can not find it listed online. thanks in advance.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Elle Lady Sadie View Post
    Red Deer has a pharmasave? Where? I can not find it listed online. thanks in advance.
    No we dont. There is one in innisfail, Lacombe, and Rimbey. Those are just off the top of my head. Check the website for full store listings.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ottawa Rexall has Vim for .99 for 2 weeks starting yesterday

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

oops sorry ladies lol, didn't look at the area before I posted.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Shoppers has it on sale for 99c again this week

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Thanks Cheryl888

Follow my Beauty Blog on instagram @officialbestofglam
    or on facebook @bestofglam

I write reviews on all new and upcoming beauty products
    Sephora is my grand love

Thread Information