User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyluva69 View Post
    I've matched G&T flyer at Walmart on 2 seperate occasions and on top of that I printed off the one page that I needed to PM online. The manager said it was fine.

The only thing I can see as to why WM would not match is if there isn't a GT in the area....just my 2 cents
    thank you. Even no frills will not match the GT flyer, even though they are 5 minutes apart.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i pm GT at WM every week! haha...they also say right on the WM flyer something along the lines of any competitor within the area.

i think you need to talk to CS about that one.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by savabuck View Post
    I have been told several times that walmart does not match GT flyer - has anyone else experience this?
    I wouldve fought it as they state that they match ANY advertised sale!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I had to drop my daughter at the siport this am so I stopped at a GT since there is not one close to me,they had the small individual packets for .39 but no other Puffs in the flyer or on the shelf.But while I was there I overheard the ladies working there tlaking about how they got all their stuff in for next week's flyer and it's going to be great!!Excited!Wish I had a GT closer to me!

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Really? I just picked up 6 packs at GT today, I was in the area so figured I'd stop in. I didn't have any problems with the wording on the coupons either.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I bought the single boxes here for $1.98 each and used the $2.50wub2 coupon. I think single packs means the indiviual purse types too. The picture shows a single box. So I think it is acceptable. I paired my Puffs with a charmin to go toilet seat cover for $1 (its in the travel section with the toothpastes etc). Made my box of tissue $1.98 + $1.00 = $2.98 - $2.50= .48 cents + tax. Not as good as free but no GT around here.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information