User Tag List

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Dh has a few 'issues' with projects on the go. Like the bar he's 'building' in the basement. been that way for oh about 2 years. anyway. he has lots of things in the basement for this bar, however he had two very LARGE and LONG pieces of board for the bar in my dining room against a wall for like months! Thankfully thanksgiving is coming up and I invited MIL over for dinner.. hehe well that means the whole house (at least main level and upstairs) have to be spotless as she is legally blind. she can see, about a dimes worth with a lot of light, out of one eye only. so there can't be anything on the floor she can trip on etc. so Dh and I and our kids started to clean up the dining room of all the wood. I had come back upstairs after taking a piece downstairs walked around hubby to get out of his way as he had the largest one and as he walked past me.. OMG I found 2 FPC's I had ordered like last spring.. I used to use the table for my couponing until we got rid of it.. I thought they were long gone in the garbage or somewhere. I was so freaking excited .. I even he was like. OK.. when I explained he was like. OH your welcome. I wasn't really thanking him. just more excited. SO after all that.. we then tackled my youngest teens room and got done in 2.5 hours. (ya don't even want to know. ) it was that bad... but finallly its clean. and now on top of a clean boys room, 2 FPCS's i ordered 2 more as I thought they were gone.. and today I checked the mail.. low and behold 2 more FPC's. felt like an early for me today. really hoping my good luck continues cuz I have a hold crapload of things still to do before Monday. anyone wanna help me clean my house.. I have 4 FPC's up for grabs . NOT! LMAO. just had to share.
    This thread is currently associated with: Spring Shoes
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

They must have had long or NED's. Enjoy your little winfall. LOL!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

June 2012!
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

WOOHOO!! WTG!!! Love those surprises!!