User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Sexy Saskatoon (originally from Rider Regina)
    Trading Score
    126 (93%)

Quote Originally Posted by jubsies View Post
    I would LOVE to see a spreadsheet to imput our lists to. Not just copy and paste.. Its more like notepad right now... I love organizing my stuff through excel.. as spreadsheet would be great..

One that is generic for everyone (ie. first column name of product, second value, third exp etc. )
    my personal opinion.
    I think this is a GREAT idea. I have all my coupons listed on an excel spread sheet on my computer - being able to upload it quickly would be awesome. It also allows for a much neater list of coupons (ie, proper spacing between columns/rows) and allows the lists to be more reader friendly.

Another thing that would be great to see is if, some how, on each trader's page you can see what trades they have in progress, instead of going to the 'trade thread'... I don't know how much it would help in making a decision whether or not to trade with a certain individual, but it's definitely something nice to see - how active they are, and whom they are trading with.

Cia
    Female
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

As others have suggested, a rating tab for RAOK, would be nice, while we all like to get a rating, it is not a trade, and having a designation for RAOK's would be great.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I would love to see the "newer" trade guidlines updated into one thread above the trading section for everyone to see like how the old thread was. Right now it has a lot of pages and hard to find what you are looking for. I think it would be helpful so if you need to reference something before a trade it's right there. For example:

SDM point= 50 pts /$1 in regular coupons
    Stouffer's Pin= $0.50
    1 stamp= $5 in regular coupons
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Coupon Crazy
    Trading Score
    181 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    I would love to see the "newer" trade guidlines updated into one thread above the trading section for everyone to see like how the old thread was. Right now it has a lot of pages and hard to find what you are looking for. I think it would be helpful so if you need to reference something before a trade it's right there. For example:

SDM point= 50 pts /$1 in regular coupons
    Stouffer's Pin= $0.50
    1 stamp= $5 in regular coupons
    I really don't agree with this because I still believe that a trade is worth what people are willing to pay. If someone really wants a coupon then it is worth more to them. I've severely overpaid for coupons before, according to the current rates, because I really wanted them. So while it's fine to have a thread with opinions, I think it is a bad idea to have "official" rates posted.

What I would like is maybe checkboxes next to each trader's coupons in the iTrader section so that you could send a PM with the coupons you want checked off. Then those coupons could be marked pending trade so that you don't get 10 PMs all asking for the same coupons. And when you agree to the trade, those coupons are automatically removed from your list. That would save a lot of time.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

I agree with having a tab for RAOKs. That would be awesome.

I wish there was some way once you have agreed on a trade, it automatically prompts you to leave feedback. I don't know quite how to explain it.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Plus, I would find it handy if under the users name where is says amount of feedback, it said the percentage of positive without having to go look at that person's feedback.

it Is what it is
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

As a newer trader I would like sections of trading. Lots of people are looking for specific items, or to trade a specific item. Health and beauty, SDM, GC Food, FPC's, Pins (coke stouffer) etc....extra inserts...
    I might have specific coupon abundance, but to seek out people that are looking for that specific coupon tends to be by chance for me.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/itsjill

Do you need glasses? No coverage at work! Great Glasses here http://www.clearlycontacts.ca/refer/8579776678

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    131 (100%)

i would love to be able to have 2 search fields. 1 to search for coupons people have up for trade (so I can find what I am looking for) and the other where we can search for coupons people are looking for (so people who have the coupons on your wishlist can find you). The way it is set up now when I use the search function I end up with coupons from both tradelist and wishlist.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Maybe some kind of feature for allowing newbies to automatically state if they would send their trade first? Post somebody with higher trade status

Also maybe black listed addresses and/or negative trade ratings linked to accounts and made visible prior to messaging?

Just a thought.
    I like this idea. Especially the part about the blacklisted people. I have been a member for years and wish it was easier to keep track of these blacklisted members (especially since some continue to try to trade and be on trains).
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

It would also be helpful to search pm's by body content, not just title and user names.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julisa68 View Post
    i would love to be able to have 2 search fields. 1 to search for coupons people have up for trade (so I can find what I am looking for) and the other where we can search for coupons people are looking for (so people who have the coupons on your wishlist can find you). The way it is set up now when I use the search function I end up with coupons from both tradelist and wishlist.
    I would really like this. I am fairly new, but have done a few great trades. I find it kind of cumbersome though to have to go to the person's trade list, wish list, then PM them to see if they want to trade.

I would also like a spreadsheet format. I have not made a trade or wish list because it doesn't seem user friendly to me at this point. I have started entering my coupons into wurz but would much rather have it in excel format so it is easy for me to update and reload into the site.

Junior Canuck michellederek@shaw.ca's Avatar
    Trading Score
    309 (100%)

Regarding the final stage of a trade.....

It would be easier if we could easily access the feedback section of a person.

I find leaving feedback alot of work (especially on a 10 person train). I am going from screen to screen to get to each person's link. Then back out... maybe there is an easier way I just am not aware of

My suggestion is, when you click on the name it has the leave feedback option along with View Public ProfileSend a private message to Find More Posts by Add *** to Your Contacts
    Shhh.... I am saving money.

RRLF: Movie snack FPC's, Nestea powder drink crystals, coke classic cans

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Great ideas so far guys!!
    Writing them all down

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

id like to see a way to show full feedback score and then repeat score. Say.. I have 100 trade rating, but only 80 are from different users. I traded multiple times with other people for separate trades and I feel they should count towards my trade rating that shows up when I post.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    139 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    What would you say the fields would be
    Name of product
    Value
    Expiry Date
    What else?
    I think that is great... I would also make the titles and subtitles generic for everyone... like SMELLEY'S, BKFAST, DAIRY, SNACKS, DRINKS, CLEANING, LAUNDRY, BATHROOM (SOAPS ETC), PHARMACY...

or a little less generic like (baby, food, housecare, pharmacy, pets, misc) would be much easier to refine our search and spot the deal instead of reading ALL coupons listed until you find the one you want.
    Just launched my new website, come take a look (headbands for all ages, and more to come)
    Www.5angels.ca

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jubsies

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information