User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponandoff View Post
    Love the ideas thus far.

itrader search problem
    People insist on putting their WISH LIST in the 'about me' space designated for TRADE LISTS. It is next to impossible to use the itrader search when people do this. Instead of finding members to trade with, I find members who are looking for the same coupons as me.

solution
    People probably do this because the WISH LIST space is too small and doesn't allow enough characters. Perhaps if the WISH LIST space allowed for more characters, this itrader search problem would be eliminated.

Thanks for the opportunity to make suggestions Boo.
    I love this idea! I'm one of the guilty ones who has my WL in the trade list section, simply because the wishlist section isn't big enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    Plus, I would find it handy if under the users name where is says amount of feedback, it said the percentage of positive without having to go look at that person's feedback.
    I think this is an EXCELLENT idea!

I also agree the RAOK's should have their own tab.

Is it possible to just have the 1 mandatory area for comments when you leave feedback? It's great having the 2nd spot option but often I dont have anything else to say.
    Last edited by bargain_hunter_lola; Thu, Oct 6th, 2011 at 11:09 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elayjosh View Post
    quantity to trade
    Name of product
    Value
    description/restrictions
    UPC
    Expiry Date

I think it would be so much easier to look at peoples list if everyone listed their coupons with the same format.

l think this format would be excellent as you know exactly what you are looking for upc and dates and it would cut down a lot of time making deals and seeing if coupons are stackable. Great ideas

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julisa68 View Post
    i would love to be able to have 2 search fields. 1 to search for coupons people have up for trade (so I can find what I am looking for) and the other where we can search for coupons people are looking for (so people who have the coupons on your wishlist can find you). The way it is set up now when I use the search function I end up with coupons from both tradelist and wishlist.

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I think for the iTrader system, it would be easier if i could just type in the person's user name like "Leave feedback for.. " and you're able to type in the user name, and by clicking on it brings you automatically to the page to leave them feedback. Doing alot of trains it IS hard to go back and forth and back and forth leaving everyone TRs lol

It would be way easier, even with trades, no searching through pages of PMs, most users send a note with their user name on it in their trades, you can just type in their name, and leave feedback, no PM searching lol

Then when you're done, there could be a bar option at the top or something, so theres no hitting the back button, you can just type the user name in for the next person getting a TR. Some days I have gotten like 5 or 6 trades in 1 day, or when I'm leaving feedback for 10 people all at once.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)

love the idea of looking at trades list that are all written in the same format! WOW!

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    It would also be helpful to search pm's by body content, not just title and user names.
    Yes, this please Boo! This would help me SO much!

Quote Originally Posted by itsjill View Post
    As a newer trader I would like sections of trading. Lots of people are looking for specific items, or to trade a specific item. Health and beauty, SDM, GC Food, FPC's, Pins (coke stouffer) etc....extra inserts...
    I might have specific coupon abundance, but to seek out people that are looking for that specific coupon tends to be by chance for me.
    I'm not sure that more sections would be helpful. Mods get quite a lot of reports daily because people don't even put their trade threads in the right section as it is, and that's only one general section "trades". I can't imagine how crazy the reports would become with multiple sections.

Since you're talking about "specific" coupons, would it help if you tried using the search feature when you are in the trades section? By clicking "search this forum"?

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLab View Post

Since you're talking about "specific" coupons, would it help if you tried using the search feature when you are in the trades section? By clicking "search this forum"?
    NOT trying to be an unappreciative newbie... but that search ALSO yields results which are both tradelists and wishlists. (unless there's an option I'm unaware of)

What DOES seem to cut down on time in the Coupon Trade search/database is using the browser's FIND button... but that's assuming there's no typos in someone else's list.

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

it Is what it is
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

I use the search, but it gives me the ones for trade, and wish lists also, so I still have to scan the posts.
    I guess if people can't put their posts in the right section, yes that would be crazy, and I didn't really think it in all aspects.
    Ultimately it would be great to have a upc search, a massive list of coupons that are out, and we could click on looking for, or have for trade, but that would some crazy complex system.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/itsjill

Do you need glasses? No coverage at work! Great Glasses here http://www.clearlycontacts.ca/refer/8579776678

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Wonderful ideas guys so far thanks

Anymore ideas?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLab View Post
    Yes, this please Boo! This would help me SO much!

I'm not sure that more sections would be helpful. Mods get quite a lot of reports daily because people don't even put their trade threads in the right section as it is, and that's only one general section "trades". I can't imagine how crazy the reports would become with multiple sections.

I understand what you mean, people are constantly posting trades in the coupons section. Most of the trades I see are being posted by sc'ers that deliberately post them their so more people will see it so maybe it would be better to expire them instead of moving them. I think that would encourage most to post in the proper section. JMO

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

I realize there is a 'quick links' button plus a 'subscribed thread' area where you can look up where you've posted in different threads.. but is there a way to make a button or area you can post ONLY the trains your on yourself so you can keep track of them all, know when you have/haven't received trains, or if feed back has or hasn't been left etc...
    if not its ok. i'll make do. just a thought.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (85%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzeebelle View Post
    I think in the trading section if different type threads were highlighted automatically like say everytime someone starts a thread to trade ...it is blue...auctions pink...wanted threads green and so on....this way without creating a bunch of sub-forums you could see right away...
    I think this is a great idea!

I don't like the thought of everything being in a spreadsheet style. People are wanting to add so many titles that it would end up being incredibly long. Not everyone wants to take the time to post upcs or know exactly the # of coupons they have available, etc.

The search forum should be seperated so you can look through the "wishlist" or "tradelist"; it's also very slow to load. The results should be seperated in smaller pages, for example 15 usernames per page.

I think that the trade ratings system is good how it is, but it's sometimes hard to find the username of the person when you want to leave them feedback.
    I am looking for many fpc coupons and willing to trade gift cards - especially stouffers and fresh produce. The expiry dates must be at least 1 month away. I'm also looking for betty crocker, pillsbury, philadelphia, nexxus, $3 beef, icecream, beans. I prefer large trades but have few coupons to trade.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tabby40 View Post
    Hi Boo I haven't been trading long but I think if there were different trading sections within the trading forum that would be great. Like having one section for auctions people are having, one specific for people looking for certain coupons that dont have trade lists, people trading bundles, flyer inserts,etc. I think that would cut down on the amount of time it takes going through the threads and we could see more sc'ers posts then just the ones that bump alot. I hope that all made sense.
    What do you mean by "one specific for people looking for certain coupons that dont have trade lists"

What do "bundles" mean in this context?

What do you mean by "flyer inserts"?

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Can someone please tell me more about auctions? How do they usually work?

Trading Score
    412 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jubsies View Post
    I would LOVE to see a spreadsheet to imput our lists to. Not just copy and paste.. Its more like notepad right now... I love organizing my stuff through excel.. as spreadsheet would be great..

One that is generic for everyone (ie. first column name of product, second value, third exp etc. )
    my personal opinion.
    such a great idea

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information